JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I hope they body-bag the pr!ck
The chance of him walking out alive.
Slim and none.
SHOT SIX COPS.
His best bet walk out with hands up in front of 50 media cameras.
Or put a pistol in his mouth.
the swat team will talk to him all night long.
And when they think he is good a tired.
They will go in and kill him.

Said he was in custody after midnight.

Nothing a Philadelphia roof bomb can't fix.
A LOT of people here probably never heard of that. I told a young guy I work with about that one a while back. He was at first looking at me like he thought I was just having some fun with him. When I told him the Cops really did it he got a laugh out of it. Can you just imagine the screaming and crying the media would do today if they did that? :s0140:
Yep, the "City of Brotherly Bombings." IIRC, they burned down the block with that oof.

I honestly dont care about Philadelphia, I'm more concerned with what happened here in Estacada....just my opinion....

Article said he's had a long list of gun related arrests and evading police.
Supposedly had an AR15.
Philly Mayor angry how someone could have all that firepower and weaponry....

If he has a long list of gun related charges?
THEN HOW DID HE GET THE WEAPONS?!

Here's the laundry list of arrests this guy had. Including felon in procession of a firearm.

He should have never been on the streets

Forget guns, let'd bring back 3 strike laws, the death penalty, and true life sentences
Sounds like it's time to get tough on crime and criminals, again... But that would mean that liberal judges would have to be removed and replaced by constitutional judges, that's a heck of a task....

Kameltoe is already issuing statements that her gun control proposals would have stopped this. I guess she's had a few and doesn't realize yet that this will be spun in the media as another he a good boy was goin' back to school racist white po po's violated his rights!

Article said he's had a long list of gun related arrests and evading police.
Supposedly had an AR15.
Philly Mayor angry how someone could have all that firepower and weaponry....

If he has a long list of gun related charges?
THEN HOW DID HE GET THE WEAPONS?!

This is the only thing worth noting highly.
Reminds me of that case where some female security guard popped a guy at a night club because he went for a rifle (AK i think?) from his vehicle in the parking lot and was a prior felon - never heard after math of that story either.

Why is it so easy for repeat offenders to get merch but a legal citizen has to go through hoops. Maybe this is WHERE THE ATTENTION SHOULD BE FOCUSED vs mass regulations and confiscation laws.

This incident just proves none of that works PERIOD (as we've been saying for years). 1 repeat felon on a drug bust gone bad held up an entire PD's day. ONE FELON, FELON!!! <-----

Why is it so easy for repeat offenders to get merch but a legal citizen has to go through hoops
I suspect the 'underground railroad' for illegal guns is wide and varied with some ranging from drug cartel style organization down to 'dime bag' operations.
There are also no doubt transactions that originate legally and transition to criminal. And there are probably people whose only crime is selling guns to criminals and nothing else. A relatively 'honest' person could have one 'transitional' operative he deals with - and never has to interface with the actual criminals who eventually get the guns.
I'm sure if it could ever be realistically determined the number of non FFL transfers for every one done legally is probably staggering.

Last Edited:
Kameltoe is already issuing statements that her gun control proposals would have stopped this.
... we're not supposed to know that her policies as prosecutor and AG are exactly what puts cats like this back out on the streets while she fills up the jails w low-level misdemenants and guilty pleas. Ms Harris has a track record of of taking the path of least resistance*.

*Yuma's mixed-metaphor of the day.. I like to get it taken care of early.

Philadelphia mayor calls for gun control over an incident where a person prohibited from having a gun based on gun control laws, had a gun:

There are several things that spring to mind:

1) The mayor is really really stupid. I doubt that though. I'm sure he realizes that making guns illegaler wouldn't have mattered here.

2) The mayor is throwing red meat to his base. Highly probable.

3) Thinking about #1, it is obvious that there is a certain base level of crime where gun control no longer matters, and when he says "gun control", he's really talking about confiscation. The historical evidence on prohibitions, whether that be drugs or alcohol, demonstrate that bans and confiscations are essentially useless and only empower criminals by creating a black market.

That's when they'll send in the national guard.
'They' cannot just 'send in' the National Guard. The Posse Comitatus Act of 1878 prevents any part of the Army from performing law enforcement functions without an act of congress - in its most basic definition.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR