JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well this seems to be cluster @$%#!!! Shooter on first floor two LEO's stuck on second floor and the wife of the shooter is live streaming the whole thing!!:eek:

The mayor stated that he cannot understand why someone could be allowed to amass that volume of weaponry, and also said that would be addressed at a later date

Nothing a Philadelphia roof bomb can't fix.

A LOT of people here probably never heard of that. I told a young guy I work with about that one a while back. He was at first looking at me like he thought I was just having some fun with him. When I told him the Cops really did it he got a laugh out of it. Can you just imagine the screaming and crying the media would do today if they did that? :s0140:

So, seeing this unfold, first thing that came to mind was "this is exactly how mandatory gun consideration will go down". One poor schmoe will be singled out, police move in, meet unexpected resistance, gun owning neighbors quickly realize what's going on and join the schmoe in some friendly gun battle with the local yolkals...

We may just be seeing the future played out

One guy doing all this damage....and they think they're going to confiscate 300 million guns from 80 million Americans?

So, seeing this unfold, first thing that came to mind was "this is exactly how mandatory gun consideration will go down". One poor schmoe will be singled out, police move in, meet unexpected resistance, gun owning neighbors quickly realize what's going on and join the schmoe in some friendly gun battle with the local yolkals...

We may just be seeing the future played out

I've said it before, police agencies don't plan operations expecting to lose officers to gain an objective. One good firefight or a couple small ones will eat up all the police resources in a county immediately, and within the region in hours.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews