JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
if I just change the first one the rest make even less sense than the rest of my posts
I don't think that's possible. Besides, we're used to it by now. :s0112:

Vinnie and I are done it with it. Time to move on.
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?! Heck no! This ain't over until WE say it's over! :s0002: :s0087:

You two handling it like adults is just not how it's done here. :s0050:

The German's bombed Pearl Harbor????

:s0140:

I'm really hoping that was sarcasm or satire….
Ever seen the movie Animal House? John Belushi has a classic speech where he screams: "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!!!" The rest of the fraternity recognized the gaffe but didn't want to interrupt his psychotic rant, so they just listened as he rambled on.

Edited to get Belushi's quote correct. LOL He also said it wasn't over "until we say it's over".

Ever seen the movie Animal House? John Belushi has a classic speech where he screams: "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!!!" The rest of the fraternity recognized the gaffe but didn't want to interrupt his psychotic rant, so they just listened as he rambled on.

Edited to get Belushi's quote correct. LOL He also said it wasn't over "until we say it's over".
Wow, didn't even relate it. Thanks for bringing back those memories!

Conspiracies...
Conspiracies require cooperation and vast amounts of trust placed into untrustworthy folks.
Not saying that conspiracies don't exist or don't work...just that they are difficult to maintain.
That said....
Three may keep a secret if two are dead...So goes an old sayin'.

Also worth considering....
Crazy is just that ...crazy...and difficult to understand by those not afflicted by that particular crazy.
And since crazy is crazy...those folks often just do crazy sh!t.
Andy
A good read - Fiction - none the less.
1698718986761.png

So let me get this straight. A person that has shown a CLEAR propensity to be unfit to get along in society. With episodes of DOCUMENTED anti-social behavior. Commiting criminal acts, (assault and battery). And sever episodes of mental instability. Is allowed to roam, totally free, out in public like any other person?

Seems to me this shines a pretty fugly light on OUR current leadership and system. What in hell has happened to this country?
Now, the people responsible for NOT doing anything about this nut job need to be booted from their position as "Public Servants". A big "F" tattooed on their foreheads would be a nice touch, but doubt that would happen.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top