JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Would shutting down and occupying the freeways for weeks or months be considered a peaceful protest?
Depends on who's doing the shutting down, unfortunately :rolleyes: First Nations/Native Americans? Sure. Climate change ecoterrorists (Stop Oil for example)? no problems. Antifa/BLM/anti-Law &Order, pro-criminal? Prochoice/women's "rights"? What's the problem? Nothing wrong with that.

Pro2A/pro-liberty, anti-Statist/Establishment, pro-life, religious, white, independent.... "insurrection, Rebellion, treason, high crimes, violent rioters" :rolleyes:

Depends on who's doing the shutting down, unfortunately :rolleyes: First Nations/Native Americans? Sure. Climate change ecoterrorists (Stop Oil for example)? no problems. Antifa/BLM/anti-Law &Order, pro-criminal? Prochoice/women's "rights"? What's the problem? Nothing wrong with that.

Pro2A/pro-liberty, anti-Statist/Establishment, pro-life, religious, white, independent.... "insurrection, Rebellion, treason, high crimes, violent rioters" :rolleyes:
We saw how much attention Bundy's stunt recieved. Imagine if no traffic was allowed to cross the I5 or I205 bridges for weeks or months.

Edit. Plenty of members here suggest that we are very near the cartridge box stage of maintaining liberty. My opinion is that we haven't fully utilized the soap box stage. The 2A tends to be a quiet bunch when it comes to using the soap box. Maybe trying out getting louder on the soap box before moving to cartridge box would be worthwhile.

Last Edited:
Ah, the utterly revolting and inappropriate reference to the holocaust. This is nothing like that era in Germany, and if you think so, you are helping anti-2a activists by making gun owners look out of touch with reality.

1703841979390.png

Last Edited:

Mass Non-Compliance. Could it actually be a thing?

Well, let's see... Border immigration laws... Massive non-compliance is working there.
Laws against mobs looting stores?
Laws against hard drug use?

So why not non-compliance against unconstitutional anti-gun laws?

Would shutting down and occupying the freeways for weeks or months be considered a peaceful protest?
No...as at least from my viewpoint.

When presenting a message ...it wise to not kill the message with your actions.

Shutting down and or occupying freeways does not promote a good view of the message or those who are doing those actions.
It does however , cause people to focus on the disruption , damage , etc. that is done..and not on the why it was done or the message that was supposed to be sent.
Andy

If you think our country isn't facing a holocaust, I think you are blind and deserve to be revolted.
Why don't you post your address so you can take illegals into your home and keep them warm and comfy while they destroy our country.
View attachment 1790696
Right, the immigrants are gonna come poison our blood, just like Trump said. Way to bring it full circle.

It's easy to not comply with certain gun laws en masse, when enforcement is lacking, if any and consequences not as severe as can be, and when there's civil court cases working their way through the procedures.

When enforcement is in full force with the cooperation of local-State authorities, and consequences are severe enough... people tend to comply wholesale.

Except of course for the criminals who by court precedence are not expected to be law-abiding after being convicted :rolleyes:

People are far too comfortable, content, complacent to do much to fight for their own Rights. They have "too much to lose" compared to exercising their full Rights.

Again, complacency, content, comfortable, "too much to lose" :rolleyes:
Until the pictures start appearing.

I default to authorial human nature when we are at our worst. Up to that, at least in the west, it's been palatable...but don't push it.

Three examples of a slight armed push back stopped authorities in their tracks, but as they say, the payback was a beach. The antagonist got a bullet to the dome or burned up.

Plenty of members here suggest that we are very near the cartridge box stage of maintaining liberty. My opinion is that we haven't fully utilized the soap box stage. The 2A tends to be a quiet bunch when it comes to using the soap box. Maybe trying out getting louder on the soap box before moving to cartridge box would be worthwhile.

You mean like what happened to that CRS youtube guy? :rolleyes: (used YT to poke at ATF and insult them, and embarass them and... now sentenced to a ridiculously long sentence for what's arguably a 1A thing, while thousand of illegal glock switches are on the streets with very little publicized Enforcement attention)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top