JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So are they still using the guns then? Or just didn't register them?

I don't see many bumpstocks these days. Yet those didn't all just disappear either.

shopping.jpeg.jpg

Bumpstocks are in the garage, under the BeyBlade arena and next to the Nintendo Wii balance boards.

Non-compliance is a time honored method of protesting a law.
"If a law is unjust ,a man is not only right to disobey it , he obligated to do so."
Quote by some guy named Thomas Jefferson....:D

Something important to consider here is ...
While I do agree with non-compliance with many things...
I also am willing to accept the consequences of my actions.

Weighing the risk versus the payoff is wise.
Andy

Let's just not say the quiet parts out loud 🤣

C65D7237-7A25-4049-807D-951D562DF590.jpeg

Common sense would dictate its a mixture of all three.
Certainly. I just meant the article lacks such sense.

I'm betting that there are plenty of non-compliant folks out there, but I'm betting it is largely a pretty soft kind of non-compliance. Not the kind where you take it out in public with the brace on.

I'm a gun enthusiast, but I don't know if I would have even heard about the brace stuff if a buddy didn't have one. There have got to be many millions of owners that have absolutely no idea what just happened.

A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong gives it a superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defense of custom. ~T-Paine

Don't even have to read far into the Introduction to see that it is related.

Massive noncompliance in the terms of

Very few owners registered

No one has said anything about turning in their firearms

No one saying anything about destroying their firearms

Otherwise;

I do suspect a large number of the "non compliant" owners have either removed the brace, or just sold pistol uppers/barrels for 16"+ or pin & welded to 16".

I do remember a lot of pistol /potential SBR uppers landing onto the used upper market.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top