JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've shot at that range, many times. Such nice folks. Made me feel very comfortable when I was first learning to shoot. People suck.

If I had a dollar for every time someone said something like "I'm going to sue you, whatever" I'd be visiting this site from "somewhere over the rainbow" and not from inside the rainbow!:p:p:p

People can be threatened with a lawsuit for anything these days. Private businesses should be allowed to run however the owner sees fit. If you don't like how they do things well feel free to gtfo and spend your money elsewhere.

Throw his bubblegum out and ban him for good.

In a perfect world, whether this goes to court or not, the owners of the club would be able sue this douchenozzle for the expense of consulting a lawyer, AND for their own time spent in doing so.

Or, call it "LTBLGN": "Ladies, Transgenders and B*tchy Little Girls." Something where, as I said in a prior post, if you're obviously male being told "This Guy Shoots Free Tonight" is a slap in the face.

Or, call it "LTBLGN": "Ladies, Transgenders and B*tchy Little Girls." Something where, as I said in a prior post, if you're obviously male being told "This Guy Shoots Free Tonight" is a slap in the face.
It's funny, some guys don't actually get that. In either case, a resounding biotchslap (or 10) is perfectly appropriate.

Not surprised, when nihilism and egomania are the order of the day, this happens.

Nobody can be inconvenienced in any way, not even for the good of the majority.
What's that, inconceived? Like they are brought back in time before their insemination and cease to exist entirely?
If so, it has my vote of approval.

I'm just going to hope that this guy wakes up feeling good about himself, thinks he's about to win this lawsuit... THEN GETS RUN OVER BY A TRUCK!

Seriously tho, I don't see what the big deal is if he still had access to the range, just not the class, like is being suggested.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top