JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Pardon my French, but What A DOUCHE!

I'm obviously a guy, but I've been around enough women who shoot to know that some things work a little better for y'all in a more evenly-split environment, or mostly in the company of your own, than when it's just one of you in the middle of a Sausage Party. (As amusing as the memory of my 5-nil, 110-ish-soaking-wet ex curbstomping Bubbas with my fullsize Government Model and full-power GI hardball ammo is... that's not necessarily the best environment for introducing a novice, even though she did get us plenty of "Loser Buys" free lunches out of it.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dips like this make life truly suck for everyone else. I hope this POS gets some kind of cosmic retribution over this.

Looks like he might be a 'Crusader'
Super Corona Detailing Car Wash was sent a similar letter in May. In a lawsuit filed against the car wash, Rolando claimed they offered a ladies day promotion giving female customers $2 off their service.

I'd ban him from the range. Right to refuse service for any reason, so should every gun shop/range in the area. Being a jerk isn't a protected class.

The way his letter to the range is worded, it looks very much like he is just trying to get a $4,000 payday from the California Unruh Civil Rights Act. He even sent the letter before involving his attorney so he didn't have to share his haul. The whole letter is more about monetary compensation than civil rights.
The range and the NRA should fight this. If they pay the guy, the leaches will smell blood in the water and swarm every range in the country.

Not surprised, when nihilism and egomania are the order of the day, this happens.

Nobody can be inconvenienced in any way, not even for the good of the majority.

why didnt he just claim he was a female... isnt that the new 'hip' thing these days?
Exactly, it's how one identifies, that matters... Not the genes, not the chromosomes, just how one feels...

And being Kalifornia, they should have been accepting of him feeling like a woman...

He should be crusading for eunuch night, cause he's got no dangle to his walk...

They should have offered up an evening of free shooting for holes only.
Sounds like that's all he wanted in the first place.

Probably a "feminist" male who is merely getting us back for targeting the ladies only premier of Wonder Woman.. Aside from that, I can't possibly fathom why anyone would attack the ladies only range night..

Then again.. If I drove all the way to the range and got turned away (unknowingly) simply because I was a male on their ladies only practice night.. Id be a little irritated.. Mostly because I drove all the way to the range intending to get some trigger time in, only to be told that I couldnt shoot that night..wasting time and gas.

However these things are often posted.. Then again.. I too have been at fault for not reading every little flyer posted in stores, shops or ranges
(unless its a warning/caution..etc).. So I can see both sides.. However I wouldnt have gone and sued the place.. Thats why Im thinking this guy has ulterior motives funded by certain "groups".

Curious what his reasoning was.. Kook or disgruntled shooter on practice night?

084de3526c5a4646dab5b3ea359b352a--funny-pics-funny-bubblegum.jpg

Then again.. If I drove all the way to the range and got turned away (unknowingly) simply because I was a male on their ladies only practice night.. Id be a little irritated.. Mostly because I drove all the way to the range intending to get some trigger time in, only to be told that I couldnt shoot that night..wasting time and gas.

But that isn't what happens.....men can shoot, but they have to pay the normal $15 range fee. Ladies shoot for free.

This guy is the poster child for tort reform. Stupid, frivolous actions being taken on by ambulance chasing lawyers on the behalf of idiots like this moron. It's being burned by the McDonald's hot coffee all over again.

But wait a minute, the National Lawyers Guild and Bar don't want tort reform, go figure on that one.
After we shut down the current crop of nuisance law suit makers, we need to impose a twenty year moratorium on every law school in the country and place a 10% maximum on legal fees.

GUN OWNERS !
HAVE YOU EXPERIENCED A FAILURE TO FIRE FROM DEFECTIVE AMMO ?
HAVE YOU BEEN PINCHED BY AN M1 GARAND BOLT ?
SUFFERED PAIN AND HUMILIATION FROM MISSING A TARGET WITH AN UNSIGHTED RIFLE ?

WELL THE EXPERIENCED ATTORNEYS AT CHEATEM AND FARTWISSLE ARE HERE TO HELP.

CALL 1-800-SUE M 'ALL

Probably a "feminist" male who is merely getting us back for targeting the ladies only premier of Wonder Woman..
I am still thinking the Range version of a 'Lounge Lizard' who shows up on Ladies Night looking for a 'pickup' but more in the form of probably trying to show what a good 'instructor' he can be but is nothing more than an annoyance. I mean unless you were invited or with your GF, wife or daughter this is a good time to stay away - or at least stay at the far end of the range.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top