JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
my hunch tells me the guy is severely frustrated cause he couldn't even get a date at the bar on ladies nights...

I just happened to mention this to my mother, and her comment was "you should tell them that that's the difference between *having* a p---y and *being* one." It's rather crude and I really didn't want to share this but she insisted... I swear, there are times when she's worse than an entire men's locker room. :(

See why I call her the Evil Old Crab?

(over my shoulder: MOTHER, IF YOU GET ME TOSSED OFF THIS SITE YOU CAN LEARN TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AGAIN, OR LIVE IN YOUR OWN SQUALOR...)

Last Edited:
If I ran a range, I'd want to have a counterpoint for something like this called "Douchebag Night" where being told "This guy shoots free tonight" becomes the kind of insult one does not WANT to be on the receiving end of...

Excellent point Diamondback. Springboarding off of your idea, I'd be inclined (if I owned the club) to proceed with Wednesday Nights: Ladies Shoot Free AND Whiny Douchenozzles Who Can't Stand to See Anyone Else Get an Occasional Good Deal.

If you look up Petty (or Litigious) in the dictionary, you'll probably find pictures of Greg Rolando actively looking for unnecessary shjt to stir up - regardless of the negative effects on others - in a world that just doesn't need more foolishness.

Last Edited:
He or she OR IT was probably a woman before but a Tran's to a man and now it's upset it can't shoot with the woman lol CLOWN

Like he can't shoot any other day come on I went to Skagit shooting range on Wednesday at noon and there where 3 people there and after a half hour I was there by myself for another hour before anybody came in lol

Like he can't shoot any other day come on I went to Skagit shooting range on Wednesday at noon and there where 3 people there and after a half hour I was there by myself for another hour before anybody came in lol
He's just out to get free money from a lawsuit....

I agree with him wanting money. Don't forget about Crutufelli suing the 90 year old Leone for shooting back after getting shot by Crutufelli.

Anyway the purpose of ladies night is to get women interested in shooting and self defense.

First, let me say that I think the guy is a Jerk and needs to get a life. But I do understand his point. Women have sued men clubs, or any event that was men only. It it was men's night at the range, the feminist would be screaming discrimination. They only want 'equality' when it benefits them. Sorry, what is good for the goose, is good for the gander.

First, let me say that I think the guy is a Jerk and needs to get a life. But I do understand his point. Women have sued men clubs, or any event that was men only. It it was men's night at the range, the feminist would be screaming discrimination. They only want 'equality' when it benefits them. Sorry, what is good for the goose, is good for the gander.
As a whole, I agree. However, men could still shoot at the range, they just had to pay the $15 fee. They weren't being blocked from going.
But yes, all kinds of people sue for all kinds of stupid reasons.

But that isn't what happens.....men can shoot, but they have to pay the normal $15 range fee. Ladies shoot for free.
That is how it is here. Ladies night happens on a Tuesday where I go. It is a way to encourage ladies to practice plus get out of the house for one evening. This guy probably got peeved that his lady was not home to make him dinner and chances are high he smells like flowers also.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top