JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's OK, the weather was cold! ;)

Heh, so 'paring knife' then :s0140:

giphy (9).gif

an airsoft pistol isnt a firearm. If I pointed a squirt gun at someone it would not be brandishing.

This guy should have been driven home to his mother who should have spanked some sense into him. He does not need to be charged or put in jail or even given a ticket.

and F the Oregonian for thinking this is a story. But a fake gun is as good as a real gun to them. Probably also counts as a mass shooting.

Not sure why you quoted me. I was replying to the claim that "brandishing" wasn't a thing in Oregon with the law that would be used to charge someone with brandishing.

I made no comment or claim about the article, the Oregonian, airsoft guns, or squirt guns. Did you mean to quote someone else?

sorry, just directing my comment at your link of the law. just pretend I'm the crazy homeless guy talking to the air on the corner.

I Agree with where Quartermaster is coming from, i'm actually surprised that Or doesn't actually have a "Brandishing" law, though not to give them any ideas!
Still, kid is damn lucky he didn't get shot for his stupidity, and carrying a fake gun is more likely to get you in trouble or worse, then carrying a real one!

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews