JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They sure as hell need to find a way to plug this hole and fast.

Likely this will be handled one of several way, hopefully #1:

1) FedEx (and other carriers that offer this service) would need to develop a list of addresses for which redirection is prohibited.

More draconian:

2) The law is changed so that an FFL is required at each end, no more shipping to an FFL -- instead you'd have to hire an FFL to ship to another FFL. Presumably, the FFLs wouldn't redirect the goods. This would probably add another $30-50 and make used firearms even less marketable.

Most draconian:

3) Change the law so that all firearm purchases must be done in person. Clearly the worst option.

Yes, all of those places are totally ANTI GUN.

Some of them have been anti gun for a LONG time. I know that I have read about many of those companies for years on end.

I heard a lot of horror stories where they screwed people royally even if the SALE had nothing to do with firearms. Just a mere association with some freedom sounding NAME or group or whatever.

Cate

Im one that paypal fornicated with out consent .By the time it was done I payed to get screwed. But at least Im not inline for a 2nd Helping .

Last Edited:
Im one that paypal fornicated with out consent .By the time it was done I payed to get screwed. But at least Im not inline for a 2nd Helping .

I am sorry that PP screwed you too.

They have a horrible record from what I have read online.

Take care.

Cate

Why is researching mass shootings relevant in this case? Or bump stocks converting SA firearms to "automatic weapons."

This guy is a dirt bag fraudster but this doesn't seem anywhere like the implied story that the feds just broke up some potential LV shooter mk 2.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top