JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sorry... I can provide the link, but can't help you see whatever it is you're not seeing. Try it with you readers on? 🤣
i-Know-You-Are-But-What-Ami.gif

:s0112:

Umm.... photos posted twice above and the link to at least some of the videos. There were others, but all I did was google on 'perry foster shooting' and looked at the first couple. Knock yourself out. ;)
:s0092: I can find pics of the moron holding the rifle. I still have yet to see these video's of him actually pointing it at the driver that for some reason exist but can't be shown.:confused:
Again the protester who chose to bring the rifle was of course trying to intimidate people and it cost him his life. People making stuff up to try to support the guy who shot him only seem to make themselves look foolish. This is like me saying Elvis is still alive, I have video of him having a beer with me today but I can't let you see it. :s0092:

That search doesnt show anything for me.

yes, we are allowed to share links here to violent videos. The taco shop robbery was one example. Please share because if the AK guy pointed his rifle at Perry that changes this whole story.
I thought I had found it, but I hadn't. I've looked some more and still can't find it. Here's a video of the shooting, but you can't see AK guy. After the shooting, there's an interview of him earlier the same day, implying he'll use it against the opposition because they're pussies and won't shoot back.

When I click that I do not see a video? Are you seeing that link play a video? :confused:
That is the pic I have seen in a few places of the idiot with the rifle. Sure looks from the very poor pic like he is trying to intimidate hoping this would scare people. If that is what he was after he got what he wished for and it cost him his life. Still wondering why some keep claiming they are seeing video of him pointing that rifle at the car?

When I click that I do not see a video? Are you seeing that link play a video? :confused:
That is the pic I have seen in a few places of the idiot with the rifle. Sure looks from the very poor pic like he is trying to intimidate hoping this would scare people. If that is what he was after he got what he wished for and it cost him his life. Still wondering why some keep claiming they are seeing video of him pointing that rifle at the car?
This is the picture mentioned in the previous post. I should have quoted both posts.

This is the picture mentioned in the previous post. I should have quoted both posts.
OK that, the pic I could find in a few places. Some keep insisting there is video but they just can't post it but if anyone searches its there. I tried and it must be behind some secret source as I just can't find it. I am NOT sympathetic to the moron with the rifle. He made a common mistake many cowards make. They think waving a large gun will make people fear them. This time he did it to the wrong person and it cost him his life. As I said a lot to learn here and hopefully some will learn from the mistakes both guys made here.

:s0092: I can find pics of the moron holding the rifle. I still have yet to see these video's of him actually pointing it at the driver that for some reason exist but can't be shown.:confused:

☝️3rd time posted. Still photo taken from the video, but you can't see if he did or didn't take aim directly at the driver. It just shows him taking a grip on his firearm and the way he is carrying it slung... as seen in the pre incident interview... from the drivers perspective it would appear to be near fully shouldered and the muzzle aimed within a few inches of being aimed directly in his face.

That's the closest photo proof I've seen of what would undoubtedly be interpreted as an immediate and deadly threat.

OK that, the pic I could find in a few places. Some keep insisting there is video but they just can't post it but if anyone searches its there. I tried and it must be behind some secret source as I just can't find it. I am NOT sympathetic to the moron with the rifle. He made a common mistake many cowards make. They think waving a large gun will make people fear them. This time he did it to the wrong person and it cost him his life. As I said a lot to learn here and hopefully some will learn from the mistakes both guys made here.
The person you are denigrating about finding/not finding the video is me. I addressed that issue a few posts ago.

Right those "right wing" news sites like Yahoo news, MSNBC, CNN and such. You know how they lie and show those fake video's of those people who really are not mobs.
There are mobs. I haven't heard that such mobs are randomly attacking anyone also on the street.

That was the first I heard that now too. So he was not on the "clock" so to speak when this happened? If so and the jury heard this? That could have been a big part in getting all of them to vote convict too.
That would be a big swaying issue for me. Did he have a legitimate reason to be in the area or not? How far away did he live?

That would seem to indicate if he was there for a valid reason or purposefully travelled out of his way to the area to attempt to act on his previous statements posted to his friend... or it was just trash talk... and he had cause to be in the area. Even if it wasn't on that actual street, curiosity might have got the better of him if he was already in the near vicinity for cause.

To me that would be a big indicator if he had intent to get in a rukus or not.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Oregon Arms Collectors June 2024 Gun Show
  • Portland, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top