JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Something obviously needs to be done. Like how on all 5 gallon buckets, thanks to the state of California, a picture of a baby is depicted drowning in one, a pictogram on the front of trainy mctrainface showing a pancaked hobo seems to be in order.
Won't work.
They built crosswalks with lights and all that and people get pancaked 20 yds from it.

I play hobo dodge daily driving down 33rd.
Though they brought in equipment and large containers and are clearing out the one area.
Ah, the van life.
ppcxk2Zl.jpg

I play hobo dodge daily driving down 33rd.
Though they brought in equipment and large containers and are clearing out the one area.
Ah, the van life.
View attachment 899772
"33rd Drive" I know it well. I like to suggest those folks writing the bleeding heart articles in the boregonian about taking peoples belongings away take a drive down there. Not that it would make any difference to those humps.

Apparently, the two entities, PBOT and Port of potland, both claim it the other's responsibility to clean up. there is a city that works right there!

You don't make it easier for them. Unless you like being a victim.
People can almost always come up with some rationalization for infringing others rights. This one sounds like it could easily be adapted to try and justify infringing the right to self defense, as well as probably other natural rights.

No thanks. I prefer to leave others rights intact and I expect the same from them.

Control of one's own body is one of the most fundamental natural rights, after all.

"33rd Drive" I know it well. I like to suggest those folks writing the bleeding heart articles in the boregonian about taking peoples belongings away take a drive down there. Not that it would make any difference to those humps.

Apparently, the two entities, PBOT and Port of potland, both claim it the other's responsibility to clean up. there is a city that works right there!
The whole area is like that.
They collect garbage for some reason.

Last week they had a fire under the bridge at MLK and Columbia.
Which is pretty close to the back of the shop.
The shop has video of one getting in rigs and setting off the fire suppression in a bus, while security was driving around no less.

You don't make it easier for them. Unless you like being a victim. These weak people get hooked and continue to commit crime to feed the addiction. Do you really think because you think letting people do these very addictable drugs is going to stop them from making you or your family a victim? Just because you support them. That's like the people who support blm but still get victimized by them. It's only going to get worse, never better.
Imho, the govt should actually GIVE away drugs but force users to use at location away from others. And users cant leave while high or leave with the drugs. Just on site usage.

A decade of Portlanders saying we need to do something about the mentally ill and homeless, lots of talk, city/county leaders raise taxes, and here we are a decade later and a whole lot of nothing has happened. It has only gotten worse!

So what else do they do? Decriminalize hard drugs!

This time the perp only killed himself, next time it will be an entire family.

Portland! The city that works!

A decade of Portlanders saying we need to do something about the mentally ill and homeless, lots of talk, city/county leaders raise taxes, and here we are a decade later and a whole lot of nothing has happened. It has only gotten worse!

So what else do they do? Decriminalize hard drugs!

This time the perp only killed himself, next time it will be an entire family.

Portland! The city that works!
Spot on! I think this is only the beginning of the drug-induced violence. Just the other day I saw a guy weaving in and out of ONCOMING traffic on a regular street. He was high as a kite and kissing his girlfriend as he was driving. I've never seen anything like that before. It was nuts! We are going to see lots of that form now on I think as these people have no control and no inhibitions at all when they are wacked out on drugs.

from the article below: "What are we doing in society when we are releasing these people right back onto the streets?"

from the article below: "What are we doing in society when we are releasing these people right back onto the streets?"

They have been doing this for quite few years. WAAAY back when they built the Wapato jail in N potland. Never been used. City lost MILLIONS of DOLLARS there! They built it because we had terrible jail over crowding. Side story; back in the mid '80s my home was broken into three times in three weeks. Same guy TWO of the times but more than likely third time too. Finger prints don't lie. They caught him. Had a shopping list of crimes. Sentenced him to 5 years. Due to over crowding he got out in 16 months.: So they get a new jail and don't use it.
And the guy that burgled me three times? Some years later his name was in the paper again. This time he was shot dead by a home owner, lady, getting home from work and he confronted her after robbing her home in the breeze-way between her garage and house. As I understood the story.

They've been letting them go for years. Now it's 911 putting a ton of calls on hold, and it takes, more than likely 15 minutes+/-, to get a officer to an assault/emergency situation.

Sounds like he broke into a house, got scared away and then arrested. Police then let him go. Then he tried to attack cars on I-84. Then got run over by the Max train.

Play stupid games. Win stupid prizes.

They have been doing this for quite few years. WAAAY back when they built the Wapato jail in N potland. Never been used. City lost MILLIONS of DOLLARS there! They built it because we had terrible jail over crowding. Side story; back in the mid '80s my home was broken into three times in three weeks. Same guy TWO of the times but more than likely third time too. Finger prints don't lie. They caught him. Had a shopping list of crimes. Sentenced him to 5 years. Due to over crowding he got out in 16 months.: So they get a new jail and don't use it.
And the guy that burgled me three times? Some years later his name was in the paper again. This time he was shot dead by a home owner, lady, getting home from work and he confronted her after robbing her home in the breeze-way between her garage and house. As I understood the story.

They've been letting them go for years. Now it's 911 putting a ton of calls on hold, and it takes, more than likely 15 minutes+/-, to get a officer to an assault/emergency situation.
They don't show up for assault calls at all. Trust me I called 911 several times over the course of an hour and Portland water burea employee also.

Actual shots fired 911 calls can take up to 1.5 hours for a response now.

They don't show up for assault calls at all. Trust me I called 911 several times over the course of an hour and Portland water burea employee also.

Actual shots fired 911 calls can take up to 1.5 hours for a response now.
A police friend who is San Francisco PD some years back asked what was the police response time where I lived. I didn't know that was a recordable thing. I used to think the police always came as fast as they could.

The courts, police and the public have different expectations on the law. Unfortunately the tax paying public get to be the 🗑of the system. Was there no room in the jail for the train spotter or did the system not want to deal with him? Who does the jails have space for? It should be people that are a danger to the public. That is a pretty low expectation.

Imho, the govt should actually GIVE away drugs but force users to use at location away from others. And users cant leave while high or leave with the drugs. Just on site usage.
Some are already trying that. There are some problems with this too. Someone has to pay people to guard them. Next the scum would demand a free ride to and from, again paid by those who work. Next some while high would just leave. What are the "guards" going to do? Arrest them? :s0140:
Places giving away dope and a place to use it do not want the scum arrested. The "homeless" who are dopers can easily find "shelter". The reason they choose not to is the shelter comes with rules. They don't want rules. So offer them free dope with rules? They will decline and get the dope by stealing.

Here's another one. without the happy ending...

Punches a police officer and the store security. Damages product. Pretty standard, drugged out nut job and the usual for multco so the last line reads the same....

"Lee was issued a criminal citation in lieu of custody on multiple charges. He was cited for several charges including robbery and assaulting a public safety officer."

Good job once again Mike Schmidt!
1623073645407.png

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews