JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
6th grade health class, a video of a live birth, complete with the mother pooping and screaming.

4th and 5th grade DARE program, before/after faces of OD victims.

Drivers ed class in HS, gory accident pictures.. well. Crashed cars with blood splatter and the like.

"NSFW SPD Tukwilla shooting released"

Curious ... aside from "The View", most current prime time TV and politics, what qualifies as NSFM ? 😧

Last Edited:
Damn! Will since he was there to meet what he thought was a kid for sex I can't find it in me to feel bad for him. Amazing that he had his hand on his gun while waiting for the door to open. I have to wonder if maybe he was scared it might be a set up to try to rob him? Does seem a little over the top how many times they shot him but, pull a gun of Cops and this is what you are going to get.

Hmmmm, looks like some young girls are now safe from another scum sucking dirt bag! Good thing he didn't fall in water! He had enough lead in him he'd of sank quick, fast and in a hurry! :)

Officials at the scene said a Seattle officer was grazed by a bullet on their leg during the shootout with the man.

Bettin' this was the officer who went hands-on and was shot by his partner, who fired multiple shots while the officer was still holding on to the "suspect."

Looks like murder by that blue line.
The suspect pulled a freakin' pistol out of his jacket and the officers were entering the room. Would you expect any of them to wait to see in what particular direction he was about to point the weapon? Not murder. Pretty good reaction time, all things considered.

Remember, that blue line will be the ones to Molon Llabe
Yeah, not really a comment that applies to anything that happened in the posted video. But we understand that some members here will avail themselves of any opportunity, no matter how inappropriate, to disparage the police.

Last Edited:
Yeah, not really a comment that applies to anything that happened in the posted video. But we understand that some members here will avail themselves of any opportunity, no matter how inappropriate, to disparage the police.
I have (on more than one occasion) been critical of LEO's actions before, during and after a shootings or even going 'hands on' with a suspect. I fully expect that will not change in the future
But not this time. Unless something like the bait cop told him to bring a gun to the hotel comes out, I see nothing but a clean shoot

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top