JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
about taking peoples belongings away
It's mostly all rubbish. Which when taken away, suddenly becomes an excuse for claims of persecution (and reimbursement).

They collect garbage for some reason.
I don't get that either, but then again, maybe it's part of the mental illness.

I can imagine that the family will find a lawyer that will be willing to sue the Portland Police. Rrrright....the cops "should have" taken him into custody for his own safety or found him a shelter. Or at least called a social worker for him.
Yes, this. The "estate" of the decedent will make money on it. One way or another. Cops at fault, Max at fault, city at fault, county at fault, etc.

The drivers in PDX are worse than they've ever been
Ditto Puget Sound.

Can we get off this ride of craziness and admit that its a complete failure?....
No, because those truly responsible for the failure will find somewhere else to shift the blame onto. And the usual solution will be put forward - give us more money. The solutions of the powers that be are never, lock the bums, miscreants and crazy up. It's all a social or mental health problem. Therefore we need to buy more hotels and build more free housing for the poor souls and get them "treatment." Mentally ill people walking around causing trouble in public were rarely a problem when authorities used to lock them up in institutions. When governments started turning crazy people out on their own and closing institutions, they thought they were saving money. But I'd guess more money is spent on them now that they are all running loose. The monster is out of the box now; a number of court decisions since the 1970's have pretty much limited institutionalization.

DAMN!! At least he was so intoxicated he did not feel it when he hit. Had the cash to get that wasted but not enough to pay the damn fare? Darwin Award.
He may have started the night with enough for both. I knew people who would put their cab fare in a different pocket so they wouldn't accidentally spend it. I was fortunate to be able to bring a credit card with me and not overspend much.

He may have started the night with enough for both. I knew people who would put their cab fare in a different pocket so they wouldn't accidentally spend it. I was fortunate to be able to bring a credit card with me and not overspend much.
I am such a cheap bubblegum, even wasted me is pinching pennies.

P.S. Strippers DO NOT like when you give them change.

-Robert

I am such a cheap bubblegum, even wasted me is pinching pennies.

P.S. Strippers DO NOT like when you give them change.

-Robert

Strippers don't like a lot of bubblegum. :D
Sounds like a lot of experience here? Do dollar bills still work? Or are fivers standard fare now? When I moved here from Utah in '83 the strippers here were the coolest thing I had ever, in, my, life, SEEN! Amazingly, we had strippers in some bars in The Salt Lake Valley. I'm sure at the time there were few counties/cities in the state that allowed that. Strippers there had to wear pasties and G-string.

TBH once I became an adult and learned the words to a lot of the C&W Mom and Dad played when I was a kid, I was glad I didn't pay attention to the words.

Now we are freaking about 'Baby. it's Cold Outside".

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top