JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We haven't been back since we left in September '18.

2019 was 'don't go anywhere' year because if my cancer, and 2020, well, we ALL know what happened in 2020, right?

Anyway, you may have had it free and easy in the US, but NOBODY went ANYWHERE in 2020. Nationwide lockdown with NO air travel out of the country, and all four parts of the UK operating different lock-down methods and restrictions.

In October 2020 we went to nearby Ely for an afternoon when the lock-down was lifted a mite, only to find that it came back two days later.

This year, we've been nowhere at all, except for shopping and pushing daughter around.
I hope you've got your cancer at bay, or gone now tac. I quoted you above as to what you said about haven't been killed yet when riding MAX. What I'm saying is, things in the once cool, beautiful, kitschy, fun weird, City of Portland has gone away. POOF! There are still hoods that look pretty much the same. Traffic is stifled now due to many thousands more people jammed in to the inner neighborhoods and thoroughfares narrowed for bike lanes. Speed limits have been reduced on virtually all main arteries inbound, outbound and crossing the city. And there is still a bunch of anti anti vehicle work on their drawing boards.

Hey, I'm probably just full of poo. Hope you get over this year. You never know, my description may help you to think it's all beer and skittles still!

Imho, the govt should actually GIVE away drugs but force users to use at location away from others. And users cant leave while high or leave with the drugs. Just on site usage.

Some are already trying that. There are some problems with this too. Someone has to pay people to guard them. Next the scum would demand a free ride to and from, again paid by those who work. Next some while high would just leave. What are the "guards" going to do? Arrest them? :s0140:
Places giving away dope and a place to use it do not want the scum arrested. The "homeless" who are dopers can easily find "shelter". The reason they choose not to is the shelter comes with rules. They don't want rules. So offer them free dope with rules? They will decline and get the dope by stealing.
I remember reading that the Dutch have had some success with this strategy. They've reduced crime, overdoses and addiction.

I remember reading that the Dutch have had some success with this strategy. They've reduced crime, overdoses and addiction.
It would work if the people running the program were willing to enforce rules. The problem is rules. If it was working for the Dutch I am sure they enforced rules. Looking at the rows of tents full of drug addicts I can just see them filing into a place and following the rules. :s0140:

Because people who wanted drugs couldn't get them before.
No. Because more drug addicts will flock here to do them without having to worry about getting busted and some people who may not have tried them because it was against the law may try them now and that is all it takes to get addicted. Since pot has become legal I know so many people who never smoked pot are now smoking pot. I get it that the real criminal is not the addict but the dealer but are they really busting more dealers and are the dealers getting hit with harder penalties? I don't think so, the dealers are just getting more consistent clients making more money because addicts are no longer detoxing in a holding cell. It means more usage more crime more homelessness.

Sometimes just being against the law is enough to discourage people from trying it in the first place. Sometimes detoxing in a holding cell might make someone think about seeking help and preventing something like this from happening.

Last Edited:
There is quite a bit going on out there that doesn't make the news at all.
Gunfire is listed as a disturbance now.

A guy I work with lives in the flats unfortunately.
Last week an old woman who lives alone had some guy walk up to her front door and put 5 bullets in it. Then lowers his mask to the camera and walks away.
Hours later the police showed up and he's still out running around.
Holy moly!

Cate

The NOW dead man comes into a house, etc. UNINVITED aka TRESPASS OR BREAK IN and the CRIMINAL does not listen to the woman who tells him to leave.

She obviously did not CLUB HIM over the head. Anyway...

Robbery and rape?

THIS could have been a violent attack that turns into MURDER for the woman!

The DEAD MAN could have set her house on fire like what happened in other trespass/BREAK IN/rape/murder stories including the FAMOUS CRIME with the DOCTOR IN CT (NICE area!) WHERE HIS WIFE AND DAUGHTER DIED! Money, robbery, kidnapping, bank trip, back home where 2 criminals with a long criminal HISTORY raped/murdered and almost murdered the doctor too. ETC. After all of the rape/torture/murder mess - the criminals SET THE HOUSE ON FIRE WITH THE VICTIMS IN IT. The doctor 'escaped'. Oh yes, the 2 male criminals PLANNED IT and it was NOT a random attack! The people aka THE VICTIMS and house were 'cased'.
Yes, cased and planned. Uh huh.

Gee, there is a SIGN right there when it comes to him - Oregon Dead Man being a criminal and more.

He gets arrested and gets released. Go figure!

He attacks vehicles and runs through traffic where he could have caused more than one DEATH!

Then he gets HIT by a train. I feel sorry for the TRAIN and the ENGINEER.

I do not feel sorry for the CRIMINAL.

Now, if he was just plain bat s crazy - HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN LOCKED UP. I will not bother repeating what I have said about that issue now! LOL

He did a crime and he was NOT locked up.

Now, if he was a dope fiend or a drunk - I really do not care or feel SORRY for him or ANY of these people who continue on with their same POOR DECISIONS and ACTIONS.

Why?

Because if a DOPE FIEND or DRUNK REALLY, really, really wants to GET BETTER... he will put forth the EFFORT - struggle or no struggle. But it depends on the INDIVIDUAL. He has to WANT to get better! And if he gets BETTER - I am happy for him and wish him continued success.

Another thing, how many times do people get TOLD what will happen to them and ONE SMALL DRUG will lead to more drugs - stronger drugs and so forth?!

So called illegal drugs made legal or not!

PLUS some heavy duty Rx drugs can really MESS UP SOME PEOPLE with their SIDE EFFECTS depending on the individual and ONE DRUG or a MIX OF THEM that SOME DOCTORS PASS OUT LIKE FREAKING CANDY will make a person PHYSICALLY SICK and/or one MESSED UP person mentally.

That goes for people with huge drinking issues too.

I said this a LONG time ago in the 90's and BEFORE that time frame. IF they EVER DO make drugs LEGAL - they have to be able to CONTROL the dope fiends so that they do NOT fly our planes, be able to drive, steer our ships, etc.

I said that ALL OF THE HEAVY DUTY DOPE ADDICTS and LIFE LONG DRUNKS can be put in a BIG camp. Keep them fenced in.

They can take all of their STUFF, be stupid and happy in their own VOMIT, OVERDOSE, not get saved by the medical people present and when they DIE from being STUPID and ADDICTED TO THEIR CRAP THAT THEY LOVE MORE THAN A NORMAL LIFE... THEY CAN GET CREMATED ON THE 'CHEAP'.

And if their religion or BELIEF SYSTEM does not allow cremation - let some bleeding heart liberal and/or a family member if they give a rat's @@@ for the DEAD messed up person a FUNERAL.

NO taxpayer money should be used for the funeral. (Wrapped in a sheet or put in a cheap coffin - drop them in the ground.) Those 'funerals' - dropped in the ground deals AND cremations should come out of a bleeding heart liberals FUND = NO tax dollar money.

The bleeding heart liberals can FIND all of those other BHL - SJW gang whack-a-doodle religious leaders to conduct the service IF a service is wanted if the DRUNK OR DOPE ADDICT had a BELIEF SYSTEM or not.

The booze and drugs that are given to these people should be PAID OUT OF ALL BHL FUNDS - they want it - a special fund is just for that.

BHL = bleeding heart liberal. I just made up the cute initials since it FITS this subject matter. You could make it BHC if you are a bleeding heart conservative too! I am an equal opportunity poster - uh huh. LOL

NO taxpayer money should be used and, in fact, it should be forbidden to USE tax money for it. Have the BHL or BLC set up their special GO FUND ME bs type of deals or whatever.

And if the BHL does not want the VIOLENT or not violent INSANE PERSON TO BE LOCKED UP where they belong, their own BHL homes should be made OPEN to the violent insane criminals and other insane people just BECAUSE they LOVE, MARCH/RIOT and DEMAND THIS DUNG in society. Let them live in their own dung and eat it 24/7. SEE how they FEEL then. Feel good, now - you foolish BHL people?!

Maybe the population will drop and the GENE POOL will improve for the SANE, HONEST, hardworking and retired people in today's society.

Constant repeated over and over again TAXPAYER or insurance paid REHAB does not work at all.

IT is a game that the effed up LEGAL SYSTEM, BIG PHARMA and the MEDICAL INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX play on TAXPAYERS! The insurance companies love it too.

They ALL know how to rig the system while the MIDDLE CLASS SANE PEOPLE GET SCREWED! Wash, rinse, repeat = constant repeated REHAB and it has been this way for many years LONG BEFORE the war on drugs or drugs being made 'legal'.

PLUS the people in the camp don't get to make other people pregnant - THAT should be another RULE. So they can get sterilized.

A dope fiend and/or a drunk get a chance on ONE REHAB. After that, it is ALL ON THEM.

Shape up or ship out!

WWCD? SHE would ask for some sanity in today's society.

SHE would not let honest and sane people continue to get HURT and murdered by these freaks.

SHE would not let her life savings and hard work continue to PAY for the people who do not give a rat's butt about any person other than their own selfish desires.

Bottom feeders and leeches - enough is enough.

Turn the other cheek? You get one chance, baby, is MY RULE.

Want some more results?

GO after the CIA and other agencies that are BRINGING IN THESE DRUGS into the US of A.

The cartels are not the only criminals bringing in this crapola and MOST informed people DO KNOW THIS FACT.

The uninformed - programmed masses that are sucked into their boob tube and only paying attention to online or paid tv (!) Faux Fox or Faux CNN and the rest of those so called news (LOL) need to wake up and smell the coffee!

Old Lady Cate

Hoping he was just high. If he was mentally ill, it's pretty damned sad for him to go out like that, not receiving the needed treatment, a family losing a loved one and plenty of bubblegums joking about his fate
PS:

VIOLENT and non-violent INSANE people need to be locked up.

Do they need help? Yes, and MANY of them need to stay locked up.

And if SOME OF THEM (The NON violent ones.) do get better and STAY better... let them out into society.

Public safety should be the MAIN CONCERN when it comes to any type of insane behavior worse off a crime!

He was a CRIMINAL first in THIS SPECIFIC STORY and his actions proved this by going into a lady's house UNINVITED and not leaving when he was asked to leave!

Plus what were HIS REAL INTENTIONS by entering that house?!

Cate

Typos and added more.

Last Edited:
People can almost always come up with some rationalization for infringing others rights. This one sounds like it could easily be adapted to try and justify infringing the right to self defense, as well as probably other natural rights.

No thanks. I prefer to leave others rights intact and I expect the same from them.

Control of one's own body is one of the most fundamental natural rights, after all.
I AGREE with a bit of your comments here but when the FREE DO YOUR OWN 'THING' hippy/dippy type of PERSON CONTINUES to HURT/STEAL/DESTROY/BURN and even MURDER people in SOCIETY while they SUCK OFF THE TEAT OF UNCLE SUGAR... IT GETS OLD and EXPENSIVE REALLY QUICK!

MY CAMP SOLUTION IS A GOOD ONE AND I SAID IT LONG BEFORE THE 90'S. I just posted it.

Uncle Sugar = MY tax dollar money. Your money too! ALL of our money!

Let the freaking bleeding heart liberals and BH conservatives PAY FOR ALL OF THIS DO YOUR OWN THING DEALS with ZERO funded taxpayer money.

I was NEVER a hippy/dippy person and, in fact, I LOATHED their actions and behavior when I was a young lady in the 60's too.

I will be 71 years old this summer and I still LOATHE THOSE TYPES OF PEOPLE. They BRED and look at what SOME OF THEIR OFFSPRING are now. NOT all of them but SOME OF THEM... that is WHY we are so messed up in today's society. ONE REASON among many of them. Your mileage may vary. NO problem.

Cate

Last Edited:
from the article below: "What are we doing in society when we are releasing these people right back onto the streets?"

Bada bing - bada boom!

THIS right here is ONE EXAMPLE OF MANY OF THEM when it comes to the ! court system!

Cate

1) "Last week an old woman who lives alone had some guy walk up to her front door and put 5 bullets in it. Then lowers his mask to the camera and walks away."
That clown wouldn't have have made it out of the yard at my house.

2) "And if their religion or BELIEF SYSTEM does not allow cremation - let some bleeding heart liberal and/or a family member if they give a rat's @@@ for the DEAD messed up person a FUNERAL."
My suggestion is Soylent Green Pet Food.

I get it that the real criminal is not the addict but the dealer
Um no. Maybe you don't get it.

The real criminal is the one who infringes on the rights of their fellow citizens, which includes things like the right to own property and so on. If the activities in question do no such infringing they are of no legitimate concern to other citizens.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top