JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sounds like he broke into a house, got scared away and then arrested. Police then let him go. Then he tried to attack cars on I-84. Then got run over by the Max train.

Sounds like natural selection at work, and working well.

Back in the Sixties and Seventies, Oregon was the place to go for dopers, because of the 'relaxed' MJ quantity on your person. Anyone want to guess who the next emigration "members" will be? Will there be "wall to wall" homeless abodes? Inquiring minds want to know! HIgh or mental, it's the same receptors! And Who determined the streets were 'better' for .....? Note, it started in the sixties in Calif, both political and medical.

Because people who wanted drugs couldn't get them before.
You don't make it easier for them. Unless you like being a victim. These weak people get hooked and continue to commit crime to feed the addiction. Do you really think because you think letting people do these very addictable drugs is going to stop them from making you or your family a victim? Just because you support them. That's like the people who support blm but still get victimized by them. It's only going to get worse, never better.

Sad? Yes. The reason you will find few willing to weep? This is what the voters have been saying they want for years. People who should be locked up instead are just turned loose on the public. They attack people over and over again. Few seem to give a crap about the trail of victims these kooks leave in their wake. Yet when the kook finally dies by attacking the wrong person, or picking a fight with a train? Here come the lets all feel bad. Sorry, I feel bad for the victims this kook hurt before he finally died a LOT more than him. It is sad that this is what the voters have decided they want but I long ago ran out of sympathy for the kooks who almost always are feeding their metal illness with street drugs.
Well said.

Hoping he was just high. If he was mentally ill, it's pretty damned sad for him to go out like that, not receiving the needed treatment, a family losing a loved one and plenty of bubblegums joking about his fate

Tragic isn't it? Unfortunately the voting dem majority residents in potland have chosen ineffective morons for elected officials. All you can do is poke fun. There's probably a term for why we that live here poke fun at such a tragedy. Always waiting to see what sick bubblegum the so called "Leaders/Lawmakers" come up with next. If you spent a bunch of time in potland you might get to understand a little.

In OTHER news!
A defund line 3 protest was held near Terry Shrunk Plaza Saturday afternoon by "Oregon Youth Climate Strike". Protesters went pretty much unnoticed because hardly anyone goes to downtown potland anymore. If the DO, they keep their eyes down to avoid confrontation, and piles of feces or puddled urine.

Last Edited:
From the article:

I'd like to see the toxicology report from the coroner's office.
I'd like to see a toxicology report of the police commissioner, and the whole damned city council! You know somethings wrong with the leadership of the law in potland!

Been seeing a lot more straight up loonies running around lately, more than usual anyway.

They are left to their own devices and it never turns out well.
Meds and help may be available and they may take them for a bit but from what I have seen it's not long before they go off their meds and then it's all aboard the crazy train again.
Self medicating with whatever they can get their hands on and making life miserable for anyone in contact with them.

Something obviously needs to be done. Like how on all 5 gallon buckets, thanks to the state of California, a picture of a baby is depicted drowning in one, a pictogram on the front of trainy mctrainface showing a pancaked hobo seems to be in order.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top