JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh yeah, I've got one of them too......:)
It hauls AZZ & other things too.....;) 20170625_125353.jpg
20170119_132408.jpg

Come on out. The wife's business has a 1,000 acre high fence ranch for hunting. Anything you ever want to hunt, they even had zebras out there for a VIP client they flew in. Silly stuff in Texas, got to love it.
The thing is that some are paying it!!!
Not me.... I'll hide in my BIL's elevated blind and help him fill his freezer with pork...;)

Hey don't forget me! :)

Sure it's spendy, but I doubt they're lyin about the biggest grin ever, having never done it before. Hard for me to put a price on a once-in-a-lifetime experience.

And I bet they don't make you clean the gun for that price. Just sayin. :D

Sure it's spendy, but I doubt they're lyin about the biggest grin ever, having never done it before. Hard for me to put a price on a once-in-a-lifetime experience.

And I bet they don't make you clean the gun for that price. Just sayin. :D

I think for a once in a lifetime experience, it is priceless. Hanging out on the skid with the door wide open, at altitude is wonderful. No different than what I'd be willing to pay for a once in a lifetime ride in a B-17/B-24/B-29. When I've had the opportunity to pay $500+ for a ride in a WWII bomber, the seats were sold out before I had a chance to buy a ride.

I think for a once in a lifetime experience, it is priceless. Hanging out on the skid with the door wide open, at altitude is wonderful. No different than what I'd be willing to pay for a once in a lifetime ride in a B-17/B-24/B-29. When I've had the opportunity to pay $500+ for a ride in a WWII bomber, the seats were sold out before I had a chance to buy a ride.
I want to shoot the twin 50's. Now that's hog hunting!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top