JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm in lets plan a NWFA trip to Texas to go hunting. :)

Unfortunately the State of Texas has recently outlawed helicopter hog hunting. The entire nation knows that Texas has a real bad hog problem. Along with Texas themselves. But try and book a hog hunt for a decent price. Some of the prices they charge.....I could go on an Alaskan Moose hunt.

Unfortunately the State of Texas has recently outlawed helicopter hog hunting. The entire nation knows that Texas has a real bad hog problem. Along with Texas themselves. But try and book a hog hunt for a decent price. Some of the prices they charge.....I could go on an Alaskan Moose hunt.

I'm in for a moose hunt in Alaska as well. I guess it just comes down to the point that I love being in the great outdoors with good guys doing things that I love. ;)

My old flight instructor (a Navy F-4 guy), often told me that a helicopter is "10,000 moving parts all trying to do you bodily harm at the same time" At the time, I had some thoughts of going into the army for choppers. He discouraged me from that path.

But even though the choppers are trying to kill me, I'd take that flight in a heartbeat - if someone else was paying ;)

I've been up in a helicopter and it was really fun. They need to cut that price in half before I would do it. Almost $700 for 100 rounds is ridiculous. Say the copter ride is $100 which is on par that's almost $6 a shot. No way.

I WILL go hog hunting in Texas, probably next year. I'm gonna bring my 18" Noveske SPR and come home with some meat! :)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top