JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been looking at Vulcan and dsc but have some concerns. Anyone you would suggest in Washington, Oregon? With the effective date of possible bans being immediate when signed, I'd prefer to deal local and quick. I'm looking to optics cut a staccato P, port it, add a gas pedal, atlas trigger, egw internals, recoat the slide after. Thanks for the suggestions!

I've been looking at Vulcan and dsc but have some concerns. Anyone you would suggest in Washington, Oregon? With the effective date of possible bans being immediate when signed, I'd prefer to deal local and quick. I'm looking to optics cut a staccato P, port it, add a gas pedal, atlas trigger, egw internals, recoat the slide after. Thanks for the suggestions!
Shooters Service Center
8242 N Lombard St
Portland, OR 97203
(503) 289-1280

Very competent, honest guy.

Shooters Service Center
8242 N Lombard St
Portland, OR 97203
(503) 289-1280

Very competent, honest guy.
I don't know who is running that shop now but, when John retired and handed off to his daughter...it was responsible for sending me out of town to fìnd Velzey many years ago.
Shooters Service now ranks right down there with Gub Room.
Couldn't figure out how to install a sight on a pistol.

Come on !

Last Edited:
I don't know who is running that shop now but, when John retired and handed off to his daughter...it was responsible for sending me out of town to fìnd Velzey many years ago.
Shooters Service now ranks right down there with Gub Room.
Couldn't figure out how to install a sight on a pistol.

Come on !
I'm obviously way out of date. Dealt with John prior to retirement - didn't even know he had. Good catch. Thanks.

That's a ton of work for a one stop shop scenario.
You could send the slide out and not deal with shipping a firearm for Phase 1 of the project.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top