JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looks fun

614f854845fb0.jpeg

I can see it now. Somebody in power will call them, "Brass knuckles" and seek to ban them. :(
The one video shows another "option" where the guy just puts a rubber band on the trigger. Seems to work amazingly well. Makes me want to try it but would have to wait till I could get out in the back country to try. If I do this at my range and it works I would have them back there chewing me out and probably would boot me :D

I think it would have value for occasional intimidation or distractive cover fire during SHTF. Outside of that I prefer semi to full auto for self defense.
This is an apt take on it. Maybe I'd use it if I was backed into a corner and being rushed. Maybe it would help maximize the bottle neck or small space or shooting into an enclosed space from a high position. Other than those rare scenarios or distraction like you mentioned, I'll always be more effective in semi auto fire for hitting targets.

"I think it would have value for occasional intimidation or distractive cover fire during SHTF. Outside of that I prefer semi to full auto for self defense."

If y'all think ammo is hard to come by now, wait til the SHTF.

Full auto or the close approximation of ....is fun , if someone else is buying your ammo....:D

I have used full auto or burst at times when in combat....it has its place.
With that said.....
Its place / usefulness was extremely limited in my experiences.
The exception being a crew served weapon , like say a M60 MG....always liked having those on my flanks or handy....:D

Again...though it wasn't me buying my ammo.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top