JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For those wondering "why?" When I lived where we could have FA I had some. If I ever win the lotto I will have some again. Main reason? They are just too much damn fun. I knew then and know now that they are never going to be of use for my protection. I would just like to have the fun again now and then. If a place I could play with these bump options was not such a long drive I would be trying some. Again only for the fun factor.

Full auto or the close approximation of ....is fun , if someone else is buying your ammo....:D

I have used full auto or burst at times when in combat....it has its place.
With that said.....
Its place / usefulness was extremely limited in my experiences.
The exception being a crew served weapon , like say a M60 MG....always liked having those on my flanks or handy....:D

Again...though it wasn't me buying my ammo.
Andy
As long as the supply of ammo is relatively "endless"...

Full auto or the close approximation of ....is fun , if someone else is buying your ammo....:D

I have used full auto or burst at times when in combat....it has its place.
With that said.....
Its place / usefulness was extremely limited in my experiences.
The exception being a crew served weapon , like say a M60 MG....always liked having those on my flanks or handy....:D

Again...though it wasn't me buying my ammo.
Andy

Ammo is cheap when it comes to saving your teammate's lives.

Ammo is cheap when it comes to saving your teammate's lives.
True , having actually been there , so to speak....but not quite the point I wanted to get across.

Full auto is fine and dandy....until you have to buy more ammo.....not yer Uncle Sam. :D
So now that he ain't footing my ammo bill.....I don't shoot full auto.
Andy

nah man.. the thing i love about this is that it really truly is bubbleguming useless and stupid, and exists - intentionally or not - solely as an absurd reaction to absurd arbitrary gun regulation.

yea, ATF... keep calling everything a machinegun. we WILL keep coming up with legal ways to circumvent. over and over and over and over

i bubblegumin love it

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads