JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As for cost, just isn't cheap to make.
But for $5000?

A lot of guns are not 'cheap to make' - and they aren't $5000 - Henry rifles are a good example. A lever action is undoubtedly more labor intensive than these rifles, yet are nicely blued with a much better wood to metal finish. Not bead blasted and what looks like Rustoleum sprayed on them like these SVDs. I watched the MAC vid to see these up close. Heck, whatever the coating is on the metal wasn't evenly applied as I could see some thin spots.

But for $5000?

A lot of guns are not 'cheap to make' - and they aren't $5000 - Henry rifles are a good example. A lever action is undoubtedly more labor intensive than these rifles, yet are nicely blued with a much better wood to metal finish. Not bead blasted and what looks like Rustoleum sprayed on them like these SVDs. I watched the MAC vid to see these up close. Heck, whatever the coating is on the metal wasn't evenly applied as I could see some thin spots.
forged steel, plus receiver is not stamped. In addition to all the small parts.

When I exchanged messages with Fabricaciones Militares (Argentina) a few years back they were still making Hi-Powers. No idea on FEG, though that seems doubtful.
I mean, up until a few years ago the actual FEG from before was only making HVAC stuff. Whether or not this company who got the equipment and all that fun stuff is going to do it, who knows.

Been through all eight pages.......WTF is this about? MAC guy hijacked some commie guns and put them up on Gun Broker? Is that an accurate synopsis?

-E-

1616329083418.png

I mean, for what it is, would be cool. But that is neither here or there. That a person, who isn't even a politician, managed to piss off so many people to get called out, meme'd, and make news in a different country, is quite the accomplishment.

A rather bad accomplishment, but it is going to be hard to top that without having a position in office.

Here, hold my beer......

What has been done doesn't effect me personally. Based on what I've gathered, I've come to the conclusion that I will no longer support Tim with my worthless federal reserve note ($1 a month on patrion lol).
If he posts a cool gun vid on YouTube, I'll watch but nothing more.

Just watched this video which summarizes the situation and if u skip to the 5:42 mark u can see the Mac guy condemning certain buying and selling behavior saying "those poeple are disgusting to me". But then copper customs (a co. in which he is an owner) does exactly what he describes. That must be why people are so mad.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top