JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Mostly what?

• Total voters
About 50/50. The long guns I do have are more for hunting so dont use them all that much. The handguns seem to be the "fun gun" in this house hold. Do have a couple of older .22 rifles that fit the "fun gun" category also.

Wheres the 50/50 option?

Or the 33.3/33.3/33.3 so we can include shotguns? I know they are a "long gun" but the thread atmosphere seems to be comparing rifles to pistols. :)

I thought about adding shotguns or a half and half.

I usually include shotguns in the long gun category.

If you own equal amounts, I guess it's a preference question.

Not a serious poll, just for fun really.

I try to consider more pistols myself, I just haven't found anything I shoot well or enjoy more than a certain Austrian make.

I seem to enjoy which ever I happen to be shooting at the time! I have right at a 50/50 mix between handguns and "long" guns; AR pistols, Rifles, and i will even throw in PCC's.

No shotguns though, just not a big fan.

I have more long guns than pistols, though I am better with pistols than most. But I shoot pistols now more often than rifles.

Hoping to change that this summer and dust off some of my ARs and my old BPCR rifle.

Well I heard or had someone tell me .
A pistol is the TOOL YOU USE TO GET TO OR GET A REAL GUN.
aka A RIFLE.
I bet they also told you that .45 was the minimum acceptable defense caliber and that new shooters looking for a pistol should get a .357mag DA revolver for home defense...

I bet they also told you that .45 was the minimum acceptable defense caliber and that new shooters looking for a pistol should get a .357mag DA revolver for home defense...
Well that doesn't make sense .I said I have a 9mm .
I have 3 accully and a 40 Cal .
And a 45

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top