JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Mostly what?

• Total voters
Reactions
Just for fun.

I'm realizing I really don't like pistols much. I own far more long guns.

I think I need to start looking at this differently, as one can fit way more pistols in a safe lol.

So which way do you lean?

I've always liked rifles more. They are easier to connect with at distance, they shoot larger calibers, and they look a whole lot cooler.

That being said, I have never competed with a rifle. Bullseye, speed steel and uspsa have all been pistol based.

Long guns. I was really into them for the longest time. AKs, then ARs, .308's.. bolt actions, shotguns..

Im at a point now where I only go for different things than what I currently own. Still need an SKS, RPK type AK, an AR10 variant and a semi auto shotgun.. after that Im pretty content with any and all long arms and dont invision myself really lusting after anything else.
Once I own those Ill pretty much be going after only pistols from there.

So Im leaning more and more towards pistols as I snag up the remaining few long arms I dont yet already have
(or have sold and regret... like my SKS's and AES10b)

Safe wise, I can stack far more pistols in there than long arms.. so that may be the way I go when/if a ban rolls around. (God forbid).

I like PIfles (RIFtols?) ;)
Stumpy.JPG

Last Edited:
The only thing I need a pistol for is to fight my way to my rifle :D

But I must admit, I'm beginning to feel the need for a few more shotties... like an classic, well taken care of, old A5 perhaps :)

Long guns for me, pistols have always been a back up to Rifles for me! Shotguns are a speciffic tool for a limited number of uses, so i dont have that many! Pistols have grown exponentially due to the 1911/2011 80% builds!:)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top