JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Mostly what?

• Total voters
The original quote is often said to have come from a Military guy who was well known. Made sense for him to say it as the Military has LONG been big on not arming their people with hand guns if a rifle was possible.
Only .THE GUYS WITH LOTS OF STRIPES.
ON THE SHOULDER.get pistol.

My collection is fluid. I lost count of the number of guns I've owned over the years. There have been times when I have owned dozens of handguns and just a rifle or two.

At the moment, my safe is overflowing with rifles and parts to make rifles (locks, stocks, and barrels). I have maybe five or six handguns. My first and only 1911. A few small ankle sized Glocks. A few S&W k-frames. My full size 9mm. Some other antiques and miscellaneous. My .44 Ruger Redhawk. So maybe 9.

When I look at my gun wish list, there are only a few pistols on the list, but dozens upon dozens of rifles.

My interests are rather eclectic, and change from time to time. Sometimes I shoot rifles more, sometimes pistols; whatever I'm in the mood for. I shoot everything from cap-and-ball revolvers to Glocks, flintlock rifles to ARs. I have to admit, my interests most usually lie somewhere in the middle, with firearms from the early to mid 20th century.

My interests are rather eclectic, and change from time to time. Sometimes I shoot rifles more, sometimes pistols; whatever I'm in the mood for. I shoot everything from cap-and-ball revolvers to Glocks, flintlock rifles to ARs. I have to admit, my interests most usually lie somewhere in the middle, with firearms from the early to mid 20th century.
I was all about the new stuff.
Then I met @AndyinEverson .
Started to get into the history of guns .
Lol what can I say . IMG_20190309_153903.jpg IMG_20180821_140805.jpg

I own more rifles, I practice more with pistols as it's harder for me to put rounds on target with a pistol.

I practice my weakness.

But long range rifle shooting is just damn thereputic, super relax.

Just for fun.

I'm realizing I really don't like pistols much. I own far more long guns.

I think I need to start looking at this differently, as one can fit way more pistols in a safe lol.

So which way do you lean?
I like handguns more, feeling they have more actual utility in a practical sense than long guns.

The PROBLEM is .
You can go shoot a handgun at any indoor range.
Rifle shoot is more limited.
In certain areas.
That was what I long loved about the PCC's. Could shoot them anywhere a hand gun worked. Range I go to now days has a huge sign on the door saying all long guns must be inspected and approved. They don't even look at mine any more. They know I'm not trying to go back with something that will damage the backstop.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top