JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Mostly what?

• Total voters
About 50/50. The long guns I do have are more for hunting so dont use them all that much. The handguns seem to be the "fun gun" in this house hold. Do have a couple of older .22 rifles that fit the "fun gun" category also.

Wheres the 50/50 option?

Or the 33.3/33.3/33.3 so we can include shotguns? I know they are a "long gun" but the thread atmosphere seems to be comparing rifles to pistols. :)

I thought about adding shotguns or a half and half.

I usually include shotguns in the long gun category.

If you own equal amounts, I guess it's a preference question.

Not a serious poll, just for fun really.

I try to consider more pistols myself, I just haven't found anything I shoot well or enjoy more than a certain Austrian make.

I seem to enjoy which ever I happen to be shooting at the time! I have right at a 50/50 mix between handguns and "long" guns; AR pistols, Rifles, and i will even throw in PCC's.

No shotguns though, just not a big fan.

I have more long guns than pistols, though I am better with pistols than most. But I shoot pistols now more often than rifles.

Hoping to change that this summer and dust off some of my ARs and my old BPCR rifle.

Well I heard or had someone tell me .
A pistol is the TOOL YOU USE TO GET TO OR GET A REAL GUN.
aka A RIFLE.
I bet they also told you that .45 was the minimum acceptable defense caliber and that new shooters looking for a pistol should get a .357mag DA revolver for home defense...

I bet they also told you that .45 was the minimum acceptable defense caliber and that new shooters looking for a pistol should get a .357mag DA revolver for home defense...
Well that doesn't make sense .I said I have a 9mm .
I have 3 accully and a 40 Cal .
And a 45

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews