JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Mostly what?

• Total voters
Reactions
Just for fun.

I'm realizing I really don't like pistols much. I own far more long guns.

I think I need to start looking at this differently, as one can fit way more pistols in a safe lol.

So which way do you lean?

I've always liked rifles more. They are easier to connect with at distance, they shoot larger calibers, and they look a whole lot cooler.

That being said, I have never competed with a rifle. Bullseye, speed steel and uspsa have all been pistol based.

Long guns. I was really into them for the longest time. AKs, then ARs, .308's.. bolt actions, shotguns..

Im at a point now where I only go for different things than what I currently own. Still need an SKS, RPK type AK, an AR10 variant and a semi auto shotgun.. after that Im pretty content with any and all long arms and dont invision myself really lusting after anything else.
Once I own those Ill pretty much be going after only pistols from there.

So Im leaning more and more towards pistols as I snag up the remaining few long arms I dont yet already have
(or have sold and regret... like my SKS's and AES10b)

Safe wise, I can stack far more pistols in there than long arms.. so that may be the way I go when/if a ban rolls around. (God forbid).

I like PIfles (RIFtols?) ;)
Stumpy.JPG

Last Edited:
The only thing I need a pistol for is to fight my way to my rifle :D

But I must admit, I'm beginning to feel the need for a few more shotties... like an classic, well taken care of, old A5 perhaps :)

Long guns for me, pistols have always been a back up to Rifles for me! Shotguns are a speciffic tool for a limited number of uses, so i dont have that many! Pistols have grown exponentially due to the 1911/2011 80% builds!:)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top