JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Shout out to Lake Oswego as a whole for being the most gangsta city in Oregon. First, a girls sport team sells a gun. How gangster is that?. A church buys the gun (how often does that happen) and the leader of this crime family breaks the law by mishandling the care and storage of the rifle. I can only assume he threaten the DA with eternal damnation, thereby circumventing jail time. Then they get the media to say, nothing to see here. Move along. When did Lake Oswego become Compton?

So in the end they changed the form of the rifle from one dangerous tool to another. A $3000 pick ax? And not a very good one at that. Let me back track. The city of Compton wouldn't put up with that because they know a robbery when they see it.

Pretty menacing looking implement if you ask me. I wonder if the preacher and his flock have thought about if their wish came true. The wish that all firearms should be turned into gardening tools. And then evil people would use THOSE "Tools" to harm his fellow man?

I don't know, that garden tool looks pretty damn dangerous to me - if it gets in the wrong hands. I hope for his sake it's never used to harm someone else.

This is all just more SJW, symbolic claptrap. It's hypocritical of a pastor and congregation that should be more concerned about using resources to help those in need rather than making political statements. All it tells me is that if I were looking for a church, it wouldn't be this one - priorities are obviously very out of whack there. But I'm sure their own personal consciences were well satiated by this foolish waste of resources.

That said, if I were to do something full on stupid as what he did, I would at least want something more interesting - say a tactical pitchfork, for example, just to be sure I don't accidentally put my forks in the wrong part of the haystack:

5Irg3Ne.jpg

Well maybe one good thing will come of this - if they need to form an angry mob, at least they'll have created a proper tool for them to use:

o-PITCHFORK-facebook.jpg

So if I'm right about Oregon law every time they handed that lower from one guy to another they broke the law even after it was cut up cuz the lower is the gun and in the video I saw at least 3 different guys holding the lower and none of them was the pastor who was the owner RIGHT

Maybe we should get together with a couple hundred guys. And buy a TV add.

In the commercial were all holding a black rifle.

We could offer to sell the $600-$1500 AR's were waiving in the air to the ''Preacher'' for $3000.

Then laugh. And cut to us standing with both hands full of AR's with fancy optics, and all the other goodies we bought with church money. ;)

The add could close with us holding a banner...... ''Thank God for AR's'' :D

Last Edited:
I'm still so confused how there were no arrests or charges brought under SB941???? But as I stated when this news first came to light and the ensuing investigation, precedent has been set...

You're free to transfer without a background check, just stay tight lipped and stonewall any investigation and it'll be dropped, cause that's what happened here...

Eat that Bloomberg...

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR