JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
From being somewhat involved in the prison system through my brother I can tell you this the prison and probation system is a joke repeat offenders getting slapped on the wrist over and over again thank god he didn't hurt any one but the point is he has been in and out of the system for years and will be for the rest of his life till he drinks himself to death or gets killed by one of the people he hangs with it's pretty sad but that's the way are family has to look at it cuz we have done all we can thousands of dollars he has been to rehab 3 times so it is what it is he's better off inside the walls

Needless to say but it's a mental health problems he sits in jail watching TV and lifting weights eating food and no mental health counciling or help at all and when he gets out he will be homeless and given a EBT card that us the law abiding tax payers pay for till he gets arrested again for Theft or something else and round and round we go he will get a job doing what he does working on a fishing boat but once he gets to port and gets paid it's all over he will sit at the bar and drink till he has no money then on the street again OK enough bout this I got to go to work and pay some taxes for the losers out there

Lol already done he's not allowed at my house every family has one BTW he did 16 months because he has problems with alcohol abuse and had prior crime record and got out and is back in prison right now doing another 18 months so some people never learn

Wow, some people must like a lot of prison s e x I guess or they are just plain STUPID... SMH:rolleyes:

And for some of us who don't see ourselves as losers. And, on behalf of all my retired government colleagues, let me thank you for paying your taxes. :):rolleyes:
Well if you're retired that would mean you had a job at one time so you wouldn't be considered a loser right

NEVER learn the bad thing is he is just fine till he drinks once that starts it goes on for day 's

I do understand how some get their lives destroyed by the drink as I had witnessed it first hand in the Army. I was amazed at how they just drank all the time (sometimes on duty). I'm just proud that I didn't get caught up in it then.

Yep alcohol is a bad deal if you can't control it I'm no saint but I have few and a few more now and then but my life don't revolve around where and when I will get my next one from what I have learned from people that have been though it it's just as bad or worse than trying to kick heroin

the problem is none of them are hearing us because they would never join a group like this

Take a look at the comments on those articles. No doubt these people are getting an eyeful.

While there obviously is an "echo chamber" effect, the nice thing about the Internet is that anyone with the tiniest bit of curiosity can easily find arguments on all sides of any question. That is why gun control is dying - it clearly does not stand up to rational argument - and as a result liberals are buying guns like mad these days. It takes time, but it IS happening.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews