JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Marlin 336 S.C. 1949 "wavy top"
Marlin 336 S.C. 1952 , needs some love , and replacement stock both 30Wcf
Marlin 39A ,mfg year unknown
Marlin 1894"C" ,mfg year unknown, no safety , .357mag
Winchester 94 saddle ring "trapper" , year unknown, no safety 30-30.

Would definitely like, browning in 45-70,
WWG copilot, or anything Andy made over at East county guns.

I want a .357 Mag in either a Marlin, Winchester, or Henry. I gave a Marlin 336 in .30-30 to my son, who sold it to my daughter. I once had a pre-1964 Winchester 88 in .243, and although a lot of people love them, I did not. When cocked the whole trigger mechanism came down with the lever. This makes it very difficult to get a decent trigger pull. I worked on it a few times and was never satisfied. I eventually sold it.
win88.jpg

I only have one, an 1895SBL, but I'd like to pick up a couple more at some point.

Is it wrong that I want to put a Chuck Connors-sized loop on it?

(I probably would if I could find one.)
I believe that the Chuck Connors Rifle also had the Barrel shortened to make it possible for him to work the lever. Of course, his Rifle also had the screw added to make it possible to fire without actually pulling the trigger.

Sorry, when you call the range cold so that you can change targets, how long does it take? Looks like a big place.

It's not bad. If someone new comes in, people are usually considerate enough to finish their string and then people can set targets. I don't think I've ever waited over 15-20 minutes at worst and there's steel at 200 to pass the time...

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads