JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey folks, trying to figure out how best to raise awareness regarding the upcoming Washington legislation. I'm wondering if anyone might know of any publications or media sources that publish letters to the editor or other reader-submitted content, ones that are not specifically firearms related, such as newspapers, blogs, and the like...

I will be approaching the topic from a non-political standpoint and trying to appeal to those in the middle of the aisle who don't know anything about guns. The basic premise will be pointing out the utter lack of logic in these legislative items, and proposing alternative approaches to improving public safety. Our society is so polarized and politically charged, I am hoping that a calm apolitical perspective that uses logic and evidence to support its argument might resonate with some people. Probably just wishful thinking, but I have to try.

Any sources you might point me towards would be greatly appreciated.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top