JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That thing must be a BLAST!

They are a lot of fun. They are actually the last street legal 2 stroke street bikes sold in the USA and it's worth twice what they sold for new.

If you want a real cool collectible older smaller starter bike look for a Honda CB350F or CB400F 4 cylinder, like the linked picture. I used to have one and I would like to purchase another one day.

If you want a real cool collectible older smaller starter bike look for a Honda CB350F or CB400F 4 cylinder, like the linked picture. I used to have one and I would like to purchase another one day.

Those are nice! I'm a big guy and I've been thinking about a bike with little more displacement, but I just found one with fairly similar specs (at least in terms of size and power) to those CBs that I'm checking out tonight. It's even cooler (to my eyes) and may well be more collectible.

Don't want to jinx the deal with any more details... :D

I also have one of these too, though this is not the actual picture. The RZ 350's used the same engine as the Yamaha Banshee ATV, except the Banshee's don't have Power valves.

rz350.jpg

I used to have the 500... (Canadian of course) in 92... I want yours (KR EDITION!!!). If you ever sell it plz LMK

You know you are an old fart when

You have to look up your old ride on the internet.

<broken link removed>

But for all you young whippersnappers, Norton made one **** of a bike.

isher

Those are nice! I'm a big guy and I've been thinking about a bike with little more displacement, but I just found one with fairly similar specs (at least in terms of size and power) to those CBs that I'm checking out tonight. It's even cooler (to my eyes) and may well be more collectible.

Don't want to jinx the deal with any more details... :D

I worked for a M/C shop for 5 years, if you need any advice just ask. There are bikes you want to stay away from and simple things to check. Rule one, a motorcycle is not a car, 25,000 miles is high miles on a bike.

I worked for a M/C shop for 5 years, if you need any advice just ask. There are bikes you want to stay away from and simple things to check. Rule one, a motorcycle is not a car, 25,000 miles is high miles on a bike.

Much appreciated - I am definitely new at this game. Fortunately, I already have a couple folks like you available on speed dial... :D

HHEEEEEYYYYYYYYY......Who, what, where, did this thread get hijacked? Isn't the title of this thread..."Let's see your HARLEY'S"? I own 2, um Asian bikes also. But that is for another thread..........:s0092: What happened?

Right, once again -

I don't care if it is a riceburner, a pastaburner, or

A weinerschnitzelburner, or a hogburner

N'est ce pa?

isher

ps

Almost forgot about the Norton.

A banger and mooshy peas burner
Pub grub, compared to the Jap superbikes
But I had a whole lotta fun.

Ok Ill play,

What we have here is a 1970 Triumph Bonneville with rare aluminum tank, front fairing and cafe setup.... My uncle is Ken "Jomo" Ward of Triumph cam fame. This thing has been in the family for years... Have a spare set of TT pipes, and another seat for it (pictured)... It runs well, only issue is that the petcock in the tank leaks from sitting for so long. Its for sale if anyyones interested (This is not a for sale post.. I saw the Norton mentioned and decided to play :O) )

View attachment 210629
Spike-0267.jpg
Spike-0272.jpg
Spike-0274.jpg
Spike-0278.jpg

There are Harleys, and there are Colt 1911's, and then there are all the rest. :D

fenderrear2-1.jpg

96 Harley Wide Glide (for sale or trade in our non-firearms section.) Link

861.jpg

862.jpg

1986 Harley Heritage Classic. (First year of the Heritage - only 1200 of these made.)

2005551.jpg

2005550.jpg

2005 Harley Heritage Classic.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR