JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bought this a couple years back from a guy that kept it at his summer house in Redmond and only put 2100 mi. on in the 12 yrs. he owned it. The Badboy Springer was made for three years 95-96-97 in black w/red stripes, blue stripes, or yellow stripes. These are kinda rare and this one is collector grade so trying to keep my greasy little hands off except for the EPA carb, pipes, air box, and ignition that always have to be changed out in order get them running right.:)

Bought this a couple years back from a guy that kept it at his summer house in Redmond and only put 2100 mi. on in the 12 yrs. he owned it. The Badboy Springer was made for three years 95-96-97 in black w/red stripes, blue stripes, or yellow stripes. These are kinda rare and this one is collector grade so trying to keep my greasy little hands off except for the EPA carb, pipes, air box, and ignition that always have to be changed out in order get them running right.:)

Beautiful. A RUB bike and an EVO at that. That's a great bike. :s0155:

1200 sportster custom...just sold it last month.:(
harley.jpg
fornwfa-1.jpg

Mine is an almost stock (except for louder slip-ons and Progressive shocks) black 2003 100th anniversary FXDWG. Wish I could put a scabbard on the back for my M4, because the black rifle would be the ultimate accessory, but I don't think the Portland Police would appreciate that...

hey man digging your bike i kinda want me a nice bagger that i can just ride just a little farther and not be hurting as much after the ride

The other aspect, the hack had a full cage around the passenger. Really great for my kids when they where little. Probably safer than a little car. It is a Terraplane.

My pan head would be a summer ride here in the North Cold and wet. Other problem was the 6 V light system. I live rural and lighting is a must have. (Besides the gravel roads. )

I got into hacks, when a friend gave me a old 45 racing hack with a brake for the monkey. I removed the wind deflector and made a old style pick up style box for it. It was a learning experience. Once I got it down, it was fun in traffic. The pan had a foot clutch and hand shifter.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top