JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
DSCN0774.jpg
DSCN0769.jpg
DSCN0767.jpg
Hard to miss her on the Road!

Nice. :) Nice touches with the chrome. I don't think there's anything on your bars that's not chromed out. ??

Are those handlebars Wild 1's?

I also like the whitewalls. Certain Harleys just need those imho and Road Kings are on that list.

Nice job. :s0155:

Nice. :) Nice touches with the chrome. I don't think there's anything on your bars that's not chromed out. ??

Are those handlebars Wild 1's?

I also like the whitewalls. Certain Harleys just need those imho and Road Kings are on that list.

Nice job. :s0155:

Thanks Gunner,
The bars are Harley's own fat bars, There's an AR cost wise tied up in just the bars, riasers and controls! and that's at 20% discount. And Me puttn' on!

Thanks for the nice comments!:D

Thanks Gunner,
The bars are Harley's own fat bars, There's an AR cost wise tied up in just the bars, riasers and controls! and that's at 20% discount. And Me puttn' on!

Thanks for the nice comments!:D

Don't I know it. Note that my eyes went right to the bars and chrome controls. It's shocking what that stuff costs. Looks great though. I see lots of other expensive touches such as the breather etc. too. thumbup:

Don't I know it. Note that my eyes went right to the bars and chrome controls. It's shocking what that stuff costs. Looks great though. I see lots of other expensive touches such as the breather etc. too. thumbup:

Well she got a 95" sceamin' eagle motor, HTCC heads & Pistons, 211 cams, SE tappits and push rods,SE race tuner, D&D big boss slip-on's the long ones, sh**, the list can go on & on. But I like her and she likes to go! No queen here, she got 'bout 17000 on her.

Well she got a 95" sceamin' eagle motor, HTCC heads & Pistons, 211 cams, SE tappits and push rods,SE race tuner, D&D big boss slip-on's the long ones, sh**, the list can go on & on. But I like her and she likes to go! No queen here, she got 'bout 17000 on her.

Yep, I spent about $8k adding such options to that turquoise Heritage after I bought it, and you may have spent more. It's worth it though. :s0155:

Here's mine:

'06 Dyna Street Bob (at my wife's workplace in Wilsonville) with Screamin' Eagle exhaust, and tastfully done with Wille-G Skulls on the mirrors, grips, battery cover, filter housing, sissy-bar, and pegs:

Harley1.jpg Harley2.jpg
Harley3.jpg Harley4.jpg

I've since replaced the "blank" derby cover on the primary and put a Wille-G Skull derby cover like you see on the the air filter housing... :s0155:

Hay Stomper
I saw that be for you haw haw
same work place as your wifey

Here's a couple shots of my old shovelhead that I've been messin around with for the past 26 yrs. This is the third face lift I've given her in that time..just a labor of love, and a work in progress. :)

Here's a couple shots of my old shovelhead that I've been messin around with for the past 26 yrs. This is the third face lift I've given her in that time..just a labor of love, and a work in progress. :)

Gorgeous. I've never seen a better color combo for ghost flames. That's rich.

You have to get rid of that bike now because there's nothing left you can do to it. Oh, and you have to sell it to me cheap.. :D

Nice. :s0155:

Thank's Gunner, Gary Crisp shot the paint, he's been doing flame jobs on rods for years. The wife and I put many miles on this old scoot before I made it into a solo ride.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top