JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here's mine:

'06 Dyna Street Bob (at my wife's workplace in Wilsonville) with Screamin' Eagle exhaust, and tastfully done with Wille-G Skulls on the mirrors, grips, battery cover, filter housing, sissy-bar, and pegs:

Harley1.jpg Harley2.jpg
Harley3.jpg Harley4.jpg

I've since replaced the "blank" derby cover on the primary and put a Wille-G Skull derby cover like you see on the the air filter housing... :s0155:

Not a Harley but it plays one on the road. VTX 1800c with Super Trap "Mean Muthers" pipes and power comander. Does 150 pretty quick and easy. Everyone that follows me complains about getting a headache for some reason.

I just got my motorcycle endorsement and hopefully I'll find a good, used bike in Portland over Spring break... But since a man's allowed to dream, this is the kind of Harley I'd like to have:

Sportster_1.jpg

Here's a bike my brother built in Afghanistan last year. Proof positive that Green Berets know how to do something other than kill someone with a paperclip.

Here's the finished bike....(pretty sure it was a Honda.... but now a Haji Davidson..)

Guess thats what you get when you get a bored soldier who thinks he's from the cast of American Graffiti! You can see him in the one pic messing with the seat and fender, with the "greaser" duds on. I swear thats the kit he wears on missions....hehe!

He also has an Iron Head Sportster, a new HD Nightster, and a project Pan Head that has alot of parts in my spare bedroom right now!

Here is my scoot. An 04 FXST Softail. Bought it in 06 with 1,157 miles on it. It has the Screamin Eagle stage II exhaust kit. It had some stuff on it I did not want. Sold all of that stuff and walked away with a $9,300.00 bike.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top