JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nothing fancy here - I've carried a Spyderco Delica 4 plain edge for the past 6+ years. Just works for my needs. At this point, it's second nature to pull it out and open it, then close it and back into the pocket. Really don't even need to think about it.

On occasion, I'll carry a Victorinox Swiss Army Compact. At only two layers, it's a great carry SAK with a blade, scissors, 4-in-1 can opener tool, cork screw, parcel hook (which, I wish was something else), pen, pin, tiny screw-driver and toothpick.

IMG_1930.JPG

I like being able to beat up/abuse/piss on/lose my knives if needed so i usually won't spend too much money on them ($30 max) i normally carry a small variety of Kershaw assist knives. Really hoping to get a ZT for b-day though. (i keep hinting to the woman)

This weekend at a gun show i bought this used knife for $8: <broken link removed>

Seems pretty tough. It's big. Good G10. Snaps out smooth (no assist) - Used it a little today, price was right.

Gerber auto folder. It was a gift, and a good one at that. Cant open it without pushing the button. It's gone all around the world with me, to some of the most rotten places on the planet... Never leave home without it.

2013-05-21051557_zps716cb265.jpg 2013-05-21051609_zps1d3ef561.jpg 2013-05-21051635_zps7624f5e7.jpg

The Iceman has good taste in his knife selection. The Bedlam (I prefer the manual, quicker to open than the auto which requires release of a safety & legal out side OR & plain edge is easier to sharpen) has 154cm Stainless Steel, Axis Lock, ambidextrous dual thumb studs, 3.95" blade (curvature of blade makes it effectively longer), glass buster on the knife butt and like Iceman says a great handle (the finger groves on the grip and texture of the handle make it very unlikely that you would loose control of your knife. This knife is designed for slashing or cleaning fish. Can be bought on amazon for about $190. Thats a lot of $'s but the Bedlam is a lot of knife.

I have a little Gerber folder that I carry in my jeans and I keep a really old Swiss Army knife that belonged to my husband's first wife (who passed away) when she was a girl guide.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top