JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
CREDIT GOES TO playboypenguin (aka TheYankeeMarshal) PSA! We all know (hopefully), that Obama is planning using executive orders to restrict gun rights in the next few days. Many people are asking to donate to the NRA to help combat and raise awareness. Here is an excellent way to do that and rub it in the nose of the king of gun control, Michael Bloomberg. Below is a link to a gift membership to the NRA, a 1 year membership is $35. Recently Bloomberg's home address was leaked

(Michael Bloomberg
17 East 79th Street
New York, NY 10075)
With these two things we can donate to the NRA and enroll Bloomberg an exponential amount of times in the NRA and he will receive a nice NRA membership card for every person that purchases a gift membership for him. Lets flood his mailbox with NRA memberships! ‪#‎enrollbloomberg‬

LINK TO GIFT MEMBERSHIP : https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/gift.asp

SPREAD THE WORD!

0401-ABLOOMBERG-bloomberg-PAC-GUNS_zpswiuhnfhd.jpg

You could expand this by signing him up for GOA, SAF, OFF - heck, add Prozanski, Burdick and Gov. Kate to the list too.

thanks for the reply I dont know who playboypenguin is or if hes just repeating what he heard or read.

Not sure where he got the idea. He's a member here and has had his YouTube channel for a number of years. Looking at the video, I couldn't tell if the idea was his alone, or if he got it from someone else. By his own admission, he's not a big fan of the NRA, but does think this is a good time to do this, considering what Obama is about to do to us.

Im not bashful & I am out there with my opinions but.....Im wondering if it will invite personal attention in kind, audits or such?

EDIT:
understand Im not trying to pee on any parades, but I have concerns about this idea, just voicing a concern for our friends here

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR