Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Lets enroll Bloomberg in the NRA!

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by idRATHERbeOUTDOORS, Jan 2, 2016.

1. idRATHERbeOUTDOORS

idRATHERbeOUTDOORS Yamhill County Active Member

CREDIT GOES TO playboypenguin (aka TheYankeeMarshal) PSA! We all know (hopefully), that Obama is planning using executive orders to restrict gun rights in the next few days. Many people are asking to donate to the NRA to help combat and raise awareness. Here is an excellent way to do that and rub it in the nose of the king of gun control, Michael Bloomberg. Below is a link to a gift membership to the NRA, a 1 year membership is $35. Recently Bloomberg's home address was leaked

(Michael Bloomberg
    17 East 79th Street
    New York, NY 10075)
    With these two things we can donate to the NRA and enroll Bloomberg an exponential amount of times in the NRA and he will receive a nice NRA membership card for every person that purchases a gift membership for him. Lets flood his mailbox with NRA memberships! ‪#‎enrollbloomberg‬

LINK TO GIFT MEMBERSHIP : https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/gift.asp

SPREAD THE WORD!
    0401-ABLOOMBERG-bloomberg-PAC-GUNS_zpswiuhnfhd.jpg

0401-ABLOOMBERG-bloomberg-PAC-GUNS_zpswiuhnfhd.jpg

2. WasrNwarpaint

WasrNwarpaint Portland Well-Known Member

is this an nra idea or someone here

3. etrain16

etrain16 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

He noted the idea is from the Yankee Marshal (aka Playboy Penguin here on the forum). Here is the video he posted suggesting the idea:

4. etrain16

You could expand this by signing him up for GOA, SAF, OFF - heck, add Prozanski, Burdick and Gov. Kate to the list too.

5. timac

timac Loading Magazines! Well-Known Member

Just made the donation, anyone else?

6. Jerry

Jerry Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

dumb idea.

7. WasrNwarpaint

thanks for the reply I dont know who playboypenguin is or if hes just repeating what he heard or read.

8. slimer13

slimer13 Deer Park Well-Known Member

I've got the feeling Dr evil already has that stuff in spades along with some other real twisted stuff.

9. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

As amusing as that would be...

He'll never read his mail, he has people for that, he won't give a rat's tuckus anyway, and I'd rather wipe my arse with the $10 bill... at least I'd have something to "show" for it.

titsonritz and STUKA like this.
  10. etrain16

Not sure where he got the idea. He's a member here and has had his YouTube channel for a number of years. Looking at the video, I couldn't tell if the idea was his alone, or if he got it from someone else. By his own admission, he's not a big fan of the NRA, but does think this is a good time to do this, considering what Obama is about to do to us.

11. WasrNwarpaint

Im not bashful & I am out there with my opinions but.....Im wondering if it will invite personal attention in kind, audits or such?

EDIT:
    understand Im not trying to pee on any parades, but I have concerns about this idea, just voicing a concern for our friends here

Last edited: Jan 2, 2016