JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think all laws should be enforced equally. I also think that unjust laws should be CHANGED. It doesn't change the fact that complaining about what one person or group does, while doing it yourself is just hypocritical. The shooter may have wanted to make us think it was about race. What it really boils down to though is that he was a scumbag thief that wanted to blame and kill people for his own failures no more, no less.

All of the Black people I know want to be treated as just another human being, don't want special treatment and are just as hard working as any other person. But I don't know any who are not employed and it seems that this racist hatred is rooted in the ignorance of the past. We want to claim racism, how about we start a white caucus in congress, or have a white college fund, or a beauty contest opened to all women of the white race and yet there is a black caucus, a black college fund and a black american beauty pageant. So who is the racist? Us white folk? Heck, if we were the racist none of this would be allowed, there would still be slavery and the democratically controlled KKK would still be alive and well. And the last person we would have for a president would be Mr. Obama who is half black.

Dissedence is the HIGHEST form of patriotism... unless you are a Republican, then its racism.

+1 on that! Thanks Stomper! I am sick and tired of those of us who dare to disagree with the Obama administrations policies being called racists and all the other knuckle dragging crap!

I have MY OWN OPINIONS and this is still the United States of America! Thanks to all in our armed forces (past and present)!!!

The coward that did this is murderer, not a victim! Straight up! In MY OPINION this is a fact.

I think, therefore I'm a Conservative! I read that on a bumper sticker yesterday and will have one on my truck soon.

Lefty.

I must be missing something here, is your name a reference to being left handed?

You are correct, I'm a southpaw. Long story short, I got into a lot of fights as a teenager and was given the nickname "Lefty" by a good friend after one of them and it stuck.

I tend to drop the nickname around election season so as not to confuse my intentions. (I vote Right and fight Left!)

Lefty, for now.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top