Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Latest shooting

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Just Jim, Aug 7, 2010.

1. Just Jim

Just Jim Well-Known Member

Guy shoots eight victims then kills self. He phones the police before he dies and said he killed them because they were racist. Could all the racial hatred preached by the left have caused this shooting? How many times have you heard when you dissagree you are a racist? Is the constant calling of people racist a way to stir up racial hatred enough to get more people killed?

We are haveing liberal progressives playing the "race card" and it has got people killed. If we are to protect ourselves from more liberal hatred we need our gun rights and to hold those accountable for the hatred they preach. Vote em out.

jj

2. Ben Beckerich

Ben Beckerich NW Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

link?

3. swoop

swoop Milwaukie, Oregon Well-Known Member

The guy got fired for ripping off beer from the bud plant where he worked. He comes back and shoots up the place killing 8 co-workers and managers because they are all racist for giving him the boot. That's America 2010 :nuts:

4. ed32hall

ed32hall Northwest WA State Member

5. RRooster

RRooster East of Hippyville New Member

6. OcelotZ3

OcelotZ3 Corvallis Active Member

"Racial hatred preached by the left"????

Like what exactly?

7. Partsproduction

Partsproduction Tillamook Oregon Active Member

They preach that all white people are racists, and that whites owe reparations for something that happened two hundred years ago. They teach blacks and hispanics that they can't get ahead because of this so called racism, and that they have a right to hate white people because of it.

But that's so obvious I can't believe you didn't really know. Racism is alive and well, and exists in the minds of elitist "progressive" whites who feel guilty because they have so much money, and to make up for it they incite racial hatred in the minds of Blacks, Hispanics and other races.

Other than that, true racism is almost non existent.

8. OcelotZ3

Uh, yeah, right. :rolleyes:

I suggest you might pay a bit more attention to the so-called "Tea Parties" to see a glimpse of true racism.

9. Ben Beckerich

this thread is getting wacky really fast

10. Partsproduction

I've actually been to two tea parties, and race had absolutely nothing to do with them! Where did you come up with your ideas? Not from attending tea parties.
    Also, I heard a black man on FOX news saying that black people cannot be racist, like, it's impossible! What a wonderful situation, be as racist as you want against white people, and Jews, and proclaim that it's impossible for black people to be racist.

So, I'll say it openly, the most racist thing I've personally ever heard was a black man saying "You've got to kill some crackers, you gotta kill they babies!".

11. OcelotZ3

I came up with my ideas by seeing signs that have appeared at a number of tea parties...

Apparently, depicting Obama with a bone through his nose doesn't make the grade, nor Tea Party signs using the terms "niggar" (sp) and "whitey", or Tea Party members yelling "bubblegum" at a black member of congress.

Dale Robertson seems an especially "upstanding" representative of the Tea Party movement...

12. Ben Beckerich

you realize tea parties are about taxes, right? if there are a select few isolated jackasses, that should come as no surprise. there's a LOT of jackasses out there.

13. gearhead

gearhead NC Active Member

WSHTF, we're gonna see either a racist or classist spin on things to turn us against one another. Just remember, despite the stereotypes, which often play themselves out, it's what's in the mind, not the color of skin. Ni***** come in all shapes, sizes, and colors, as the definition is "Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive . a person of any race or origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant, etc." Note that it doesn't say just blacks or mexicans. White guilt ought to be dead. I'll claim responsibility for my actions any day, but don't tell me i owe something for the actions of some guys who aren't even from my bloodline a few hundred years ago. When you do that, you meet the definition - i.e. - ignorant. (this means you, BHLs)

14. Bruce

Bruce Jefferson County, Wa Member

OcelotZ3, I'm sure you are gun owner that is here because you believe in the right to bear arms.

Please fill us in on all the racist signs of the tea party people.

15. Trlsmn

Trlsmn In Utero (Portland) Well-Known Member

So let me get this straight, a black guy kills a bunch of whites because they're white racist? Isn't that racist?

I've said it many times all races are racist, it's the human condition.

16. Bruce

Bruce Jefferson County, Wa Member

Trlsmn, you are mistaken. This cannot be a case of racism because this is clearly a case of an underprivileged black man striking out at "the man" in racist Connecticut!

17. Partsproduction

So, do you think that left wing news people are not going to sort through a thousand hours of video to find something that supports their bias?

Please, go to a tea party. You will see that we are about big government getting bigger without any restraint, we are about the heart of our country being stolen from us and replaced with a rock. The fact that the progressives chose a black man to bring most of it to pass is irrelevant. I, and most tea party people, would happily have voted for Allen Keyes.

18. Jamie6.5

Jamie6.5 Western OR Well-Known Member

Fixed that for you!

Racial victim status is being promoted by a handful of activist, and supported by the press, but doesn't hold water when scrutinized under the light of honest investigation.

Along with a couple of others here, the most racist epithets I have ever heard came from the mouths of blacks and Hispanics, directed at white people,...

And I spent 23 years in what most people would call "redneck country."

19. Just Jim

Just Jim Well-Known Member

The problem is the leftist media is stiring up racial hatred and the killing of eight people just may be the start.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I came up with my ideas by seeing signs that have appeared at a number of tea parties...

Apparently, depicting Obama with a bone through his nose doesn't make the grade, nor Tea Party signs using the terms "bubblegumr" (sp) and "whitey", or Tea Party members yelling "bubblegum" at a black member of congress."
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Where did he see this? On the leftist media so the media has branded all Tea party people racist and he believes it.

Aug 28 in Washington DC there will be a gathering of Tea Party people to inform the government we will not stand by while this government destroys our nation. People will gather in support of the Constitution and demand accountability in government. Media is setting up a racial clash by all it's hate speech. One good clash and your gun rights will dissapear.

jj

20. longcolt

longcolt Zephyrhills, FL Active Member

The left is doing its best to attempt to demonize the tea party with a label of Racism. That is their style these days. If its a threat, call it racist and turn the Unions against it. Don't think it will fly this time.

I do believe this is the most racist administration I have seen in my lifetime and its being used to get votes and destroy opposition. The downside is it is setting back race relations in our great country many years. We have worked hard to bring about equality but now the divide and conquer rule is being used by Obama an Czars to move his agenda forward.

Again this is my personal opinion and we are all entitled to believe what we choose to believe.