JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I love my CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical, but after getting to handle the new CZ Shadow II all I can say is Damn! The Shadow's trigger is truly phenomenal compared to my SP-01.

Sorry I've been kinda slow replying to this thread.

You need this!

Smith-Wesson-PC-Model-929-1.jpg
Smith-Wesson-PC-Model-929-13.jpg

My top 5 list
1911 Gov or Commander
2011 Double Stack or Commander
Beretta M9/92 or most variants
Beretta Cougar
Bersa Thunder Pro

And other nice ones I would seriously consider
CZ 82
Walther PPK
Jericho 914
Jericho 941 full size
Makarov PA-63

Another great (looking, shooting & super concealable) 9mm that I forgot to mention in my previous post is the Para Ordinance PDA 9mm. I happen to have one in my left-hand as I'm typing this. Everything about is nothing short of fantastic, except perhaps the price tag. The trigger is truly second to none!

upload_2017-1-31_17-52-23.png

"Latest" has some negative connotations, as in what might be on a gravestone.
Just today I noticed that some fella had a hard on for the coming (giggity giggity) gen 5 glock for some reason.
To me, a handgun, be it just for paper punching or defense, should have proven itself and come with fair bona fides/provenance.
If I had a choice, I'd take a Hi-Power.. but any ol gat that has proven itself over time would be fine to use as a tool.
But anyway, this stuff makes the world go 'round.

The P226 is a really nice gun, my sisters was used when she got it, but they're just so expensive, i'm not sure i can justify one...

The H&K VP9 is really nice, feels good though i haven't fired one, would be cool to have as i don't have anything H&K.

The CZ-75, either B, BD or even the SP-01 seems like a nice gun, but i've literally no experience whatsoever of them.

Still somewhat tempted by the P320 - though re-watching Hickok's video, his band-aid requirement concerns me, i too have a little of that in some of my guns, my XDS starts to catch the edge of my finger somehow. Still, he *loves* the gun (and can't miss with it), which makes me think i don't care :)

There's something about the Walther that puts me off, but not sure why.

I should say again that this is a fun range pistol, so i want at least a 4 inch barrel, preferably longer.

Here is CZs for dummies:

P-09 is a poly frame hammer fired gun. Can be set up with a safety or a decocker. Think a hammer fired G17 with much better ergonomics

P-07 is the G19 equivalent to the P-09 being a G17.

CZ-75 is a basic hammer fired 9mm full size service pistol. It has a short dust cover. All steel.

SP-01 is the same as a 75 but has a long dust cover with a rail.

There are several compact versions, P-01 is a compact SP-01. There is a 75 Compact.

The 2075 Rami is a single stack "carry" gun.

They are coming out with a P-10 C. It will be a poly frame striker gun. Same size as a G19. The reviews say it's great.

I own a Sig and a Glock. I've shot Berettas, Springfield and S&W. I prefer CZ hands down.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top