JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nobody has mentioned the IMI Baby Eagle - GREAT gun - I had a compact and that was the ONLY reason I no longer have it - passed on a FS BE awhile after I got rid of mine (as I WANTED a FS) but it left the LGS very quickly. Ended up with a CZ 75BD.

Well, my top 5 goes...

1. Glock 17
2. Beretta M9A1
3. Sig Sauer P226
4. S&W M&P9
5. H&K VP9

I know you said no Glocks, but what can I say. I used the M9 in the Army, and really liked the civilian M9A1. My buddies Sig P226 is a beauty to shoot. Have a few friends with the M&P9, all combat veterans, and they swear by it and carry it on duty. The VP9 feels good, shoots good, and looks promising. Still needs to stand the test of time though.

Good history lesson right here !

Well except for the 9mm in a 1911 blasphemy.
:)
Well count me as a blasphemer then. I have one and love it. I sometimes use it for action shooting (when I'm not using my CZ). It's also a great gun for training because the recoil is so manageable and of course because they should know how to operate a 1911, dammit. :)

Nobody has mentioned the IMI Baby Eagle - GREAT gun - I had a compact and that was the ONLY reason I no longer have it - passed on a FS BE awhile after I got rid of mine (as I WANTED a FS) but it left the LGS very quickly. Ended up with a CZ 75BD.
Yet another based on CZ 75.
It has been said that the most copied design is 1911 and the second most copied is CZ 75.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top