JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Someone sounds like a CZ salesman...:)
<snerk>
Probably just a CZ fan. Seriously, of all the handguns I've shared or seen shared at a range, the CZ75 is the one that folks finish shooting and say "I need to get one of those". And it's because they look great, feel remarkably comfortable and it seems like everyone shoots them well.

image.jpg Stock photo, this isn't to shabby of a full sizer, take a look, read the reviews and check out the prices. I now have the single stack .380 and the double stack (15) round .380 to go along with the full sized 9mm.
As a side note they come in just about every caliber offered at half the $, unless you just have $ to spend.
These are overlooked by many folks that just don't know or who are died in the wool fans of other makes,, I was too, but after I was given the gift of one I came away with a whole different point of view on the South American pistols.

View attachment 339623 Stock photo, this isn't to shabby of a full sizer, take a look, read the reviews and check out the prices. I now have the single stack .380 and the double stack (15) round .380 to go along with the full sized 9mm.
As a side note they come in just about every caliber offered at half the $, unless you just have $ to spend.
These are overlooked by many folks that just don't know or who are died in the wool fans of other makes,, I was too, but after I was given the gift of one I came away with a whole different point of view on the South American pistols.
Cannot see what that is....

Those Bersa Thunder 9's and .45's are sweet guns - only problem is magazines can be spotty to find, and for a cheap gun the mags are retarded high in price. That's the only complaint I can levy against them - you get 1 mag with the gun, and sometimes obtaining extras is "problematic" to borrow a snowflake term. Very nice triggers, very good ergos, and I love how they incorporated the decocker into the safety lever.

This is exactly my complaint! Why not make the damn thing right to begin with!

Same with several other pistol mfg, they pump out 1000's of handguns per year with horrid triggers. So figure a base price of $500 for a pistol then your going to spend up to 1/4 of that upgrading the trigger. :eek:
Manufacturers do what the customers want. If a large percentage of the buying public wanted the better trigger and are willing to pay you will see them in all the shops. The people who pay drive the market.

Damn it, my first batch of Canik Elites came in and there were 3 with consecutive serial numbers, my personal Canik collection now numbers in the double digits!
But the CZ P-10 would be the next one that I hoard! DSC_0025.JPG DSC_0024.JPG

Hmm. Every one of the 9mm's I've owned I would be happy to have again. The only one I still have is the CZ:
CZ75B
Hi Power
P7M13
P7M8

I'll take 40 or 45 any day over 9mm. Oh, that's right - I did !

CZ 75 is pretty cool looking, albeit lower capacity and another $100.
I wouldn't consider 16 rounds "lower capacity."

And a brushed version, one is/was up for sale on here. It's pretty dang nice.
Hope to get a stainless compact someday, but I think they only had a run of 500 or 1000.
That brushed stainless one would be mine, still for sale....

Why do people keep saying Cajun gun works for CZ's, why do they need the work?
With a lighter trigger reset spring and a good polish, it is a much nicer trigger. You get the same effect after ~10K rounds, I suspect.

Nope not a thing, as long as your willing to accept a subpar trigger.
We should not have to buy race guns, or race gun trigger kits to get a decent trigger these days.
@Velzey you work with a lot of triggers, so I cannot dispute your claim. However, I would take my OOB CZ trigger any day over any number of other triggers.

I really liked the VP9 I shot. Like my Hi-Power though enough to not want any more full size 9mm pistols at the moment. Will never part with it. It was my grandpas who taught me to shoot.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top