JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I find it suspicious we never heard more about the shooter. Doctors are splicing open the brains of former NFL players looking for CTE but they didn't think to take a closer look at this POS?

From all accounts he was some kind of "genius", financially well-off and nobody could figure out why he did it.
I also seem to remember hearing that he was a nuclear physicist or something and thinking at the time "Wow, what if he'd built a bomb...?"

At the time there were loads of photos released of the inside of the Vegas hotel room of the "shooter". It all looked very staged, like some guns sitting on the floor using their bipods. And I seem to remember his own blood pooling under the rounds with no splatter on the rounds. Also the handgun he supposedly used to shoot himself was quite far from the body. All very odd.

In the heat of the moment things do get moved. Enter a room and locate the bad guy don't assume he's dead. Get potential weapons' away from him than determine if he's still alive.

My understanding is that shooter blew his own brains out so I'd guess there wasn't much to work with:s0092:
With a Taurus Judge according to official accounts. One was photographed next to the body.
Odd things like people apparently being mowed while video shows folks over at the food booth standing around waiting while the cook finishes their order.
Lots of very odd things were captured on film. As well as hours and hours of video from various sources and police audio that did not support the official narrative.
At the time there were loads of photos released of the inside of the Vegas hotel room of the "shooter". It all looked very staged, like some guns sitting on the floor using their bipods. And I seem to remember his own blood pooling under the rounds with no splatter on the rounds.
And a conspicuous lack of brass on the floor for someone who fired as many rounds as he did.

Only in the mainstream. Others followed up for a long time but facts couldn't be crossed checked and were written off as conspiracies. These weren't proven wrong just not verified.
THIS is true.

And I do not and did not believe the original LV story.

I was up in WEE hours of that evening and all night. I am up and down due to my arthritis and tend to be a night owl on some nights/days.

I was listening to two men on a national radio show (Not the C to C one but some Texas men - trucking station that night because they had on some callers call in. I may have flipped to C to C for a brief time too (CRS now.). Anyway, when it all came down LIVE, I flipped on the OTA boob tube or it was already on (?), I turned on 2 computers and picked up MORE news/talk/reports. You could listen to the LV police stations and LV radio ONLINE too. Plus film came in live and from other people on the boob tube.

TOO much did not add up and it still does not.

A bunch was scrubbed off of the WWWeb too. TONS were scrubbed off.

The official LV shooting story is one BIG LIE and cover up.

(Gun running? Bad deal - set up - etc.? Terrorism or tons more? Crapola to plan more gun laws made by some bad .gov people or just other bad NON .gov people?)

I followed it for some time - long time and followed a man and several people who did some really good reporting. He was a good investigator. He died and his name escapes me now.

Anyway, I can't see how most people believe the BS official story and the contradictions made by many sides! Local and Feds. What a joke there! Smoke and mirrors!

Plus LOOK at the man's LONG background, he had a strange life, his travels around the world, his girl friend's background, she was LET GO by the authorities and supposedly went back to the Phillipines with no more follow up when it came to her story, was she an OP?, his trips to the Mid Eastern countries, his 2 planes, his gun shows, his buying/selling there, CIA ties (?), gunrunning (?), ties to last ME country that he was visiting with her, etc.

I do NOT doubt that the MAN - shooter (Shooters - he was not a lone gun man in MY opinion.) was there but there is so much more to that story especially when it comes to all of the shooting, angles, firearms used, hotel windows, etc. Throw in the witnesses who saw GUN FIRE not just 'heard it' coming from all other angles and UP high on some buildings - throw in the helicopters too. Taxi drivers too! NOT just concert goers and other people in THAT area and all over that area. LOOK at how some witnesses died not too long after and they were not even wounded!

The average American has the attention span of a bug and most don't give a rat's @@@ about any investigations or the truth. They are stupid when it comes to psyops and other things in life. They believe that any thing that is said differently about an official story is a conspiracy theory. Throw in the people who believe that every single thing in LIFE is a conspiracy theory too! OMG!

Throw in the ones who follow their R or their L leaders like some 'god' and they are in a cult! Throw in the HUGE Psyop of Q and Q Anon and all of the scorched earth bs that Bannon spoke about as others did too.

Crikey - look at the 24/7 PSYOP of the virus talk for the last several years and the non stop brainwashing and propaganda that people believe.

LOOK at the statistics and tons more there. Read RK Jr's book and other places when it comes Fauci, to other statistics, HUGE side effects, sudden deaths, pre existing conditions, etc. It is like no one has a cold or the regular flu now - someone coughs and it is COVID! Someone dies with tons of other pre-existing conditions or CANCER or OLD AGE and it is ONLY due to Covid. Anyway, that is a point that I want to make when it comes to many Americans and NOT directed to you.

Throw in how many LIVES that have been DESTROYED in more ways than one with NON stop brainwashing and psyops that have DIVIDED families, friends, workers, the military, homes, businesses, etc.

IT is all done on purpose and it is a crying shame that people do not see how the MASS MEDIA, real .gov psyops in action and all of the other dung out there is just one more story on the average stupid OR ill informed American.

When someone ALWAYS thinks that ALL news is FAKE and the other side says x, y and z when it is really a, b and c... well I better just shut up now! LOL

LOOK at the news (R and L = LOL time!) and they ONLY look at one side or one station on the boob tube or radio or even online.

Faux news comes from the L and the R. MANY CONservatives are just as clueless or close to it in many matters as the really clueless and brainless FAR left brainwashed CNN freaks can be too.

May the dead rest in peace.

Cate
Typos!

Last Edited:
The SOB and whatever is left of his estate are liable, go pick those bones for damages.
They already did and I think that ALL of it is gone now or is close to it. The brother (?) of the man spoke about this some time ago and it was in the news.

That is old news.

Cate

There are some who know the distinctive sound of a belt fed F/A as well as the sound of a semi-auto/bumping AR variant and there is/was pretty clear and convincing audio demonstrating such…like from the cab driver. Odd things like people apparently being mowed while video shows folks over at the food booth standing around waiting while the cook finishes their order. Don't want to talk about the black clad ninjas running along the roof of the building in the event space…that's all whacky talk ya know.
THIS too.

Cate

At the time there were loads of photos released of the inside of the Vegas hotel room of the "shooter". It all looked very staged, like some guns sitting on the floor using their bipods. And I seem to remember his own blood pooling under the rounds with no splatter on the rounds. Also the handgun he supposedly used to shoot himself was quite far from the body. All very odd.
This is true when it came to those pictures too.

Cate

In the heat of the moment things do get moved. Enter a room and locate the bad guy don't assume he's dead. Get potential weapons' away from him than determine if he's still alive.
This is true when it comes to moving a weapon away from a bad guy because he may or may not be dead but the LV official story does not add up NO matter how much the LV LE and FEDS tried to get their stories straight.

The LV LE men looked scared poop less and SWEATED A LOT while they tried to tell a story while they were looking at the FEDS glare at them.

Every single piece of LIVE and recorded footage - film showed this. Plus the FEDS took over and gave their spiel.

Cate

The story of the guard who was supposedly shot in the hallway initially, was a whole can of worms full of contradictions.

The story of the guard who was supposedly shot in the hallway initially, was a whole can of worms full of contradictions.
You got that right!

Plus his little trip that he made out of town or country (Mexico?) if my memory is right on the timeline.

ADD in the SCRIPT with screw ups aka contradictions and his joke of an interview on the Ellen Degenerate show. I can't stand her but I did watch it - the entire thing off of YT - I am pretty sure that I did not watch it live and OFF of YT but I CRS now. I did watch/listen to it though.

Smoke and mirrors.

Cate

Too bad the government didn't do a Dec 6th style deep dive considering that was the worst...well, you know. Better to forget and move on based on the response.

We don't even need the Men in Black pen to erase our memories. Between the NFL, BLM and CNN, I can't remember anything the TV doesn't remind me of.

You got that right!

Plus his little trip that he made out of town or country (Mexico?) if my memory is right on the timeline.

ADD in the SCRIPT with screw ups aka contradictions and his joke of an interview on the Ellen Degenerate show. I can't stand her but I did watch it - the entire thing off of YT - I am pretty sure that I did not watch it live and OFF of YT but I CRS now. I did watch/listen to it though.

Smoke and mirrors.

Cate
"Ellen Degenerate"
I have a whole new respect for you.
I refer to "it" as Ellen's Degenerate.
Can't stand her either.

Joe

I find it suspicious we never heard more about the shooter. Doctors are splicing open the brains of former NFL players looking for CTE but they didn't think to take a closer look at this POS?

From all accounts he was some kind of "genius", financially well-off and nobody could figure out why he did it.
Because they couldn't pin it on the right side. In fact they probably found the opposite.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top