JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
About 30% of our IDPA match shooters are ladies. We'd like to more.
Any suggestions??
Sheldon

Wish I had suggestions......I am the only lady that does IDPA at our range right now.
I don't mind being surrounded by a bunch of guys....but would be nice to see some
of my sister shooters out there!

Maybe if we say it makes you look 10 years younger and makes you lose 30 pounds? :D

Last Edited:
Last time I went to shoot competition, I as usual, stopped for a coffee at Black Rock.
As usual the cashier asked what I was doing.
Told her shooting.
She said guns are intimidating, but to have fun.
Next time I came thru, same girl on the window, wasn't asked what was up.

Dudes - take your daughters, girlfriends, wives (not at the same time as you GF) and let them have fun. Give them a soft shooting gun and in other ways help them to be successful. Be encouraging.

I hope shows like this will spark some interest - maybe help get someone out to the range.

babeswithbullets.com

www.juliegolob.com

www.miculek.com/
Lena Miculek - Facebook

Randi Rogers Shooting

lisamunson.blogspot.com/

I was at the english pit about a year ago and saw a group of women shooting together. It was about 6 ladies middle age. From what I overheard they had this group formed and met up to go shooting once a month or so. I thought that was really cool. I would love to see a day where there's more women at the range than men.
I'm getting my wife a cert for a handgun class for her bday in january.
She's not that into firearms, but I think she would enjoy it, and it would give me a little peace of mind.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top