JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Last edited by a moderator:
Am I paranoid or do these shooting, now in frequency; appear systematic? They appear "too" frequent to be just by chance? Am I dumb or what?

No, you're not dumb. Also notice if you will, that EVERY SINGLE one of these events occur in "gun free" (aka free fire) areas.

Concealed means concealed... I would have shot back (and will) if ever I'm in that particular scenario.

As for the "code of conduct" on the back of the movie ticket.... well I'm sure it makes the theater's insurance underwriter feel better. :rolleyes:

I would sue the living SHEITE out of that theater and it's insurance carrier (who most likely insisted on the "free fire"'zone). :mad:

Am I paranoid or do these shooting, now in frequency; appear systematic? They appear "too" frequent to be just by chance? Am I dumb or what?
Obama in a BBC interview that aired earlier today WAY BEFORE the shooting in Louisiana.
Certainly a coincidence that gets me a little paranoid!

Lots of hate going on in society now, it's the change you were promised. Ya'll carry in the theatre make sure your ammo doesn't blind you when it goes off plus night sites will help for the first shot.

Make sure your cell phone is on vibrate and not turned off like the theatre wants.o_O

Was the movie really that bad?!
Ok terrible timing, sorry.

How aweful is this. Third shooting now.. Christ, its a matter of time before the antis start up, stepping over the dead bodies to their podium of lies.

Its odd though, yet again we see an anti firearm zone with unarmed sheep.. Of course crazies go after crowds like this! They know they can inflict much more damage than if they chose a hard target.. They know they'd get gunned down asap when they start to open fire.

I always carry when I'm at the movies. I also smuggle in water and candy... I'm a horrible person, I know.

I make sure I have a good light, extra ammo, I keep my phone on vibrate, and I choose where I sit carefully. If I get caught carrying in the theater or any other private property, I will gladly leave but I'm not allowing anyone to DISARM ME!
Honestly I don't even go to the movies much. Sucks to hear about innocent people loosing their lives over some idiot who couldn't communicate and seek help.

And as far as our POS "president" goes.... yeah keep chipping away at it junior... you have done nothing and will continue to do nothing to protect innocent lives. How many people did you kill in other countries? Hmmmm?! Mass murdering SOB, and he has the audacity to sit there and tell us he won't give up on gun violence in the 18 months he has left to protect us and keep us safe..... trator, chicken hawk, degenerate, spineless, poor excuse of a man and a human being!

Ok I'm putting myself in time out now.... Peace and love!

Last Edited:
this image was posted on another site with the idea we should all print these out and start our own anti campaign keep them in the car and post them anywhere there is another designated killing zone
killzones.jpg

When are we going to see the result of studies of the people that do these deeds? What are their lives like? What is their mental state? I've said for years as I've watched life in America change that I'm amazed there aren't people snapping and doing this stuff every day, multiple times a day, around the country? What I've been saying is coming to pass!

I feel there is an incredibly large segment of society who's lives are NOT getting better, rather, it is slowly degrading. Our leaders should look more at the cause of these tragedies rather than put more restriction on the law abiding, and attempting at every turn to disarm the public!

BUBBLEGUM!

It's probably just my suspicious nature, but I've noticed that whenever there is a mass shooting incident we get an immediate surge of new members...
...Just more fellow Gun Buffs looking for kindred souls? or Trolls on patrol?

Most of them seem like pretty stand-up folks though.
Maybe I just need to fine-tune my coffee intake?;)

Last Edited:
The truth is that violence has declined since the 90's. It has nothing to do with people carrying firearms or gun control. The three greatest contributing factors have been a massive decline in population due to access to abortion, contraceptives, and sex education. Remember 15-20 years ago when unwanted pregnancies were the sweeping the nation and the failure of the American family? Well its not happening anymore. Children born in poverty or bad families (the primary environment for crime) have gone in decline. All those kids who would be 20-25 robbing me at the ATM haven't been born. Hence why the US population has been slowing at a dramatic rate. This means less frequency of crime (ratio decline due to population decline). If you grew up in Portland you remember drive by shootings on a daily basis. Even 10 years ago the lloyd center mall had a stabbing or shooting every other day. Chinatown was extremely dangerous and you could expect a shooting right off west burnside.

What I do know is the frequency of these random freakout shootings has increased compared to good old fashioned criminal violence. The real culprits are the pharmaceutical industry. The number of heavily prescribed Americans on psychiatric drugs has sky rocketed. Its a lot easier to target the Gun industry for violence when it reality gun violence is in decline (over 61 percent of gun violence is SUICIDE). The reality though is that the big drug companies make up a majority stakeholder in news agencies.
FOX, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, etc aprox 50 percent of these news agencies advertising budgets come from the Pharma industry. Thats why you never see news stories on why these people freak out and go kill people. Every single one of these shootings has a major connecting factor other than guns. They were almost all heavily prescribed psychiatric drugs. Columbine all the way up to the movie theater Batman shooter.

Gun ownership has remained constant. Therefore I don't believe it has had an impact on decreasing or preventing a measurable amount of gun violence. It accounts for less than less than 2 percent of prevention. The reason being is that the odds of being attacked are just so low. You statistically have a higher chance of dying of cancer, stroke, falling down, self harm accident, automobile crash. Therefore the odds of you actually being in a situation to use your firearm to protect yourself are so insanely low. Less than .03 percent in your lifetime (NEVER BUY CCW INSURANCE.)

Instead of focusing so much on gun control and gun ownership we should focus on what the root cause of these shootings are. Mental health and poverty. The real threat to society is the drug industry not the gun industry.

Last Edited:
<broken link removed>

As long as "invols" are not recorded in the NICS or mental health record systems, there is no point of adding new legislation. Let's start by making what we have work.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top