JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
You can bet that the forecast is for riots and affray this summer when Kyle and Derek Chauvin don't get what's coming to them in the eyes of the Red Brigades. Kyle was so obviously a SD shooting that Comrade Prosecutor will never get guilty on a murder beef. Chauvin has so many charges thrown at him that something may stick, but Murder 2 is a non-starter.
We will be lucky if we don't see 1968 on steroids.

I think not. I think a lot of communities have had a belly full of Antifa/BLM antics such as looting, arson, and rampant property damage. Remember when they tried to take it to the suburbs and were met with armed roadblocks? Not in my neighborhood, move on.

I think we'll see a lot more pushback this go around.

If the rabble decides to come my way they better know that the residents are armed.

67B822A3-F071-47AA-A7D7-2D33D7B7AE9A.jpeg

<Doesn't make what either of them did right. SD yes but Kyle is an idiot kid who didn't belong in that city in the first place and Derek is a POS police officer that pushed the limits of his authority and finally got caught on camera doing it. I doubt either of them will get serious charges under the law and yes riots or "mostly peaceful protests" are going to burn cities again. But I don't see either of those people as quality individuals to look up to. I have a ton of respect for LEO but Derek doesn't have any of my respect as an officer or a human being. >

I have said since this started. The kid was "right" but, there is being right and being dead right. He should never have put himself in the position he did. He "should be" found innocent but, at what cost? How many decades till he can freely walk around again if ever? He will spend at least decades living in fear. So was it really worth it?
As for the LEO, it still makes me shake my head wondering WTF was wrong with him. Yes what he was doing was part of the way they had been trained but, common sense? Even before this happened we were trained to NOT do what he did with someone we are holding down. Once he was in cuffs and no longer fighting he did not need to be held down like that for that long. One large hospital here the in house security just did the same damn thing. Some scum, in cuffs, with one moron appearing to kneel on his neck, after he is in cuffs. All this while someone is of course filming them. There seems to be an amazing lack of common sense in the world today.
The really sad part in unless the former Cop is found guilty of 2nd degree murder, and sentenced to decades, there will be mass riots again. The voters there said they have not had enough yet and the antifa types will be ready to go again as well the looters. If I lived there I would be looking at getting the hell out while the getting is good.

<Doesn't make what either of them did right. SD yes but Kyle is an idiot kid who didn't belong in that city in the first place and Derek is a POS police officer that pushed the limits of his authority and finally got caught on camera doing it. I doubt either of them will get serious charges under the law and yes riots or "mostly peaceful protests" are going to burn cities again. But I don't see either of those people as quality individuals to look up to. I have a ton of respect for LEO but Derek doesn't have any of my respect as an officer or a human being. >

I have said since this started. The kid was "right" but, there is being right and being dead right. He should never have put himself in the position he did. He "should be" found innocent but, at what cost? How many decades till he can freely walk around again if ever? He will spend at least decades living in fear. So was it really worth it?
As for the LEO, it still makes me shake my head wondering WTF was wrong with him. Yes what he was doing was part of the way they had been trained but, common sense? Even before this happened we were trained to NOT do what he did with someone we are holding down. Once he was in cuffs and no longer fighting he did not need to be held down like that for that long. One large hospital here the in house security just did the same damn thing. Some scum, in cuffs, with one moron appearing to kneel on his neck, after he is in cuffs. All this while someone is of course filming them. There seems to be an amazing lack of common sense in the world today.
The really sad part in unless the former Cop is found guilty of 2nd degree murder, and sentenced to decades, there will be mass riots again. The voters there said they have not had enough yet and the antifa types will be ready to go again as well the looters. If I lived there I would be looking at getting the hell out while the getting is good.

So basically exactly what I said? Lol. Once someone is in hand irons they are your responsibility, no matter how much of a waste of life they are. Period. If you have to kneel on their neck to control them then there is some training you missed or you are inadequate as a police officer. Especially with 2 or 3 officers standing next to you. And why the 2A Community hold Rittenhouse up as some kind of hero or role model still confuses me.

So basically exactly what I said? Lol. Once someone is in hand irons they are your responsibility, no matter how much of a waste of life they are. Period. If you have to kneel on their neck to control them then there is some training you missed or you are inadequate as a police officer. Especially with 2 or 3 officers standing next to you. And why the 2A Community hold Rittenhouse up as some kind of hero or role model still confuses me.
Yes, sadly a LOT of 2A folks were sick to the end of watching scum loot and burn. They wanted someone to do something. So this kid did. It's a shame he did, he will pay for this for probably the rest of his life, so hardly seems worth it to me. If I was on his jury, which of course would never happen, they would never get a conviction but, again the rest of his damn life is gone now.
The saddest part with the stupid Cop is the tax payers there are taking it in the shorts for this. What a damn mess but, again the voters there seem to not be willing to do anything about it. Just like in Portland they watch the place burn, then vote for more of it. I just do not get it.

Because he was trying to stand up for something good regardless.

Just like law enforcement officers,
Ive had three Des Moines cops in full riot gear tackle me when i was in school. I also had the same police dept cops line about 5 of us up when we were kids merely skateboarding. They took our picture with a Polaroid and literally said "there niw we know who to come looking for whenever we find vandalism"

Personally ive always HATED cops. They have never once been there for me. And always there exerting too much unjustified use of force for utterly stupid bubblegum.

But even i can see that its FAR better than the alternative of letting idiots like ANTIFA/BLM and (modern day) politics ruin our laws. We are quickly reaching a day and age where i don't care to exist in it. The animals will soon be running the zoo at this rate. And theres a VERY deep seeded root cause (and outcome) to all of this that absolutely NO ONE is willing to even have a public forum about.
I know what me and all my friends talk about in privacy and what the future is looking like. And none of us want any part of it.
Its literally just like when i was a kid again being lined up fir skateboarding and told we are guilty of crimes we have yet to commit.

Ill take the Kyle Rittenhous's ANY fay of the week and take my chances and maybe the police after that. And frankly 18yo SHOULD be allowed to legally own pistols rifles whatever anytime anywhere.
Disgusting we ask them to "serve" (our politicians and special interests and lobbyists etc) and drive a car, but yet they are clearly too dumb amd irresponsible when it comes to firearms.
Politicians and the like should go and fight their own wars overseas on "my behalf" and then get a real job when they come back. No Blackwater BS, propogating enless wars. Sucking up tax dollars and payouts and rebuilding foreign lands.

I have a very hard time believeing the world we live in is so incredibly stupid sometimes.

P.s. im also a white guy so i get fairly pissed when i hear supposed discrimination is only targeted towards blacks or any other race. Please do some research!

Whatever that means.....

1) Chauvin does sound like a dirt bag.
2) The world is a better place without George Floyd.

So lets assume I agree with your second premise. Can you put forth the evidence to support your first premise? Links if you would. That is, other than what CNN and Ny Times are "saying", why would you say that?

I think not. I think a lot of communities have had a belly full of Antifa/BLM antics such as looting, arson, and rampant property damage. Remember when they tried to take it to the suburbs and were met with armed roadblocks? Not in my neighborhood, move on.

I think we'll see a lot more pushback this go around.

If the rabble decides to come my way they better know that the residents are armed.

View attachment 846113
Heard of right to arm bears , looks like you armed them deers

Because he was trying to stand up for something good regardless.

Just like law enforcement officers,
Ive had three Des Moines cops in full riot gear tackle me when i was in school. I also had the same police dept cops line about 5 of us up when we were kids merely skateboarding. They took our picture with a Polaroid and literally said "there niw we know who to come looking for whenever we find vandalism"

Personally ive always HATED cops. They have never once been there for me. And always there exerting too much unjustified use of force for utterly stupid bubblegum.

But even i can see that its FAR better than the alternative of letting idiots like ANTIFA/BLM and (modern day) politics ruin our laws. We are quickly reaching a day and age where i don't care to exist in it. The animals will soon be running the zoo at this rate. And theres a VERY deep seeded root cause (and outcome) to all of this that absolutely NO ONE is willing to even have a public forum about.
I know what me and all my friends talk about in privacy and what the future is looking like. And none of us want any part of it.
Its literally just like when i was a kid again being lined up fir skateboarding and told we are guilty of crimes we have yet to commit.

Ill take the Kyle Rittenhous's ANY fay of the week and take my chances and maybe the police after that. And frankly 18yo SHOULD be allowed to legally own pistols rifles whatever anytime anywhere.
Disgusting we ask them to "serve" (our politicians and special interests and lobbyists etc) and drive a car, but yet they are clearly too dumb amd irresponsible when it comes to firearms.
Politicians and the like should go and fight their own wars overseas on "my behalf" and then get a real job when they come back. No Blackwater BS, propogating enless wars. Sucking up tax dollars and payouts and rebuilding foreign lands.

I have a very hard time believeing the world we live in is so incredibly stupid sometimes.

P.s. im also a white guy so i get fairly pissed when i hear supposed discrimination is only targeted towards blacks or any other race. Please do some research!
No one is forcing you to live in this world. And I stand by my statement. No matter how much "good" Rittenhouse was trying to do he is still an idiot 17 year old kid who's parents failed him and he will regret his decision and it will alter the course of his life for eternity. I will never try to defend someone's business who doesn't have the stones to stand next to me and defend it themselves. Sounds like you are generalizing cops. The majority of cops are good moral people. No matter what profession, race, religion, sex, etc. we can't paint a whole group with one single brush. People are flawed. If you think cops should be perfect and you're going to hold them to that standard you may want to look at yourself in the mirror and do a self examination.

So lets assume I agree with your second premise. Can you put forth the evidence to support your first premise? Links if you would. That is, other than what CNN and Ny Times are "saying", why would you say that?

I can't quote gospel and verse on the subject. I don't have the links.
I have watched this since day 1.
Observed multiple reports on multiple outlets relating heavy handed behavior on duty and on secondary jobs.
But no links and it's late.

Sounds like you are generalizing cops. The majority of cops are good moral people. No matter what profession, race, religion, sex, etc. we can't paint a whole group with one single brush. People are flawed
Nope, i agree with you actually. If you re read it (if you want) i do say they are necessary and i say that because what you said is true. Most of them are decent. Nothing in this world is ever perfect. I do alude to all the things as well that one would think i dint like police. But despite all that i am still glad they are there to do what most people wouldnt. I am just giving a total picture that bo one thing is ever ome sided. And unlike most people i can argue both sides of a topic pretty fairly and judge it unbiasly. (Not insinuating anyone here is btw.)

Idk i kinda doubt he will regret this for the rest of his life. But neither of us should speculate on his mental well being or social standing throughout any of this.
I wish him the best.
I support peoples rights to free speech up until the point they start to display a mob mentality or utter lack of civility at which point i fully support anyone right to defend themselves however they see fit. Being shooting warning shots whatever.

I mostoy blame the state of the legal system for a lack of social respect and justice in any way or shape. Its too circumstancial. Everyone acts like 20/20 hindsight should the standard for actions in the moment under duress. I think if your being civil than you shouldnt have anything to worry about. His assailants CLEARLY were not doing that.
And i also think (because many people are martial artists) you should assume pretty much anyone could kill you at any point regardless of if they present a weapon etc. So the bar for self defense should be pretty increadibly low. Its up to you to act civil and present a pleasant demeanor and be courteous. Even getting to close to someone (if your smart) should trigger you into being defensive.

You might be ok with being turned into a veg and drinking through a straw for the rest of your life. I dont. I dont think anyone else should either. And it can happen insanely quick.

Anyway. Thats just my $.02 doubt anyone cares. And ive said my peice.
(Man i hate writing on my phone!)

also its not George Floyd that gets me as steamed as the poor kid who they injected with ketamine.
That bubblegum right there makes me want to join them in burning the city down.
Thats some Russian KGB bubblegum right there. And i can believe they arent talking about it more.

And also lets not pretend that the entire Camden police dept was SOOO corrupt they disbanded the ENTIRE precinct and dispersed them to other precincts.
Also most police forces during katrina.

As of now i trust the police because i have to, The are necessary. Under certian circumstances i will pretty much trust obsolutely no one. Not even or maybe even especially the police. Or mil or anyone else etc.
Personally i dont think i need baby sitters.

And we are pretty much already a police state. Its just if you want to recognize it or not. Its a very thin veil. We thoroughly live in a surveillance state at this point.

None of them would've walked away if it were me there. Then again I'm not a freakin 17 year old so...he did darn good considering the circumstances and not having back up.

None of them would've walked away if it were me there. Then again I'm not a freakin 17 year old so...he did darn good considering the circumstances and not having back up.
Ok.... the tactician has spoken.

What does that even mean?
woah whoa whoa... back up the bus.
What is THAT about?
We are quickly reaching a day and age where i don't care to exist in it. - That is what was stated. So I kindly said no one is forcing you to exist. Pretty simple really.

Status

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR