JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Doesn't make what either of them did right. SD yes but Kyle is an idiot kid who didn't belong in that city in the first place

Absolutely agree with that! The antifa(kers) should have had the streets, rioting, burning, looting and raping all to themselves just like Susmc said! Any thoughts of freedom, safety, equal rights whould be driven out of the minds of idiots that think that America is a country of laws, unless the "law" is Law of the Jungle, just as Susmc so clearly stated! Bravo sir, I am glad someone finally has the clear thinking to say "MIGHT IS RIGHT and to heck with the weak!"

and Derek is a POS police officer that pushed the limits of his authority and finally got caught on camera doing it. I doubt either of them will get serious charges under the law and yes riots or "mostly peaceful protests" are going to burn cities again. But I don't see either of those people as quality individuals to look up to. I have a ton of respect for LEO but Derek doesn't have any of my respect as an officer or a human being.

Now I am confused, didn't you say might makes right and if the riots want to burn the city down they should be allowed to with no consequences or anyone standing up to them and supporting law and order? How can you say someone who wanted to support right and law by the same standards of his attackers, is wrong, but then claim someone finally USING might makes right is wrong? Would it have been acceptable to you if the cop (Derek) was an antifa(ker) and the victim was non-drug addled, noncareer criminal White? Where, and why, do you draw the line? Does someone using their GOD GIVEN Constitutioinal rights make them wrong? Does might makes right ONLY applies to openly violent criminals? Seem like the people who wanted to throw off King George are the bad guys in your eyes.

What does that even mean?
woah whoa whoa... back up the bus.
What is THAT about?
As far as the other quote, I have no idea what he is talking about.
No, that was a separate WTF.
Thanks.
I believe this was the story being referenced. I haven't read this specific article, but it gives the names of the players if you'd like to research via your trusted sources

I believe this was the story being referenced. I haven't read this specific article, but it gives the names of the players if you'd like to research via your trusted sources

The lack of self responsibility on both sides blows my mind. Actions have consequences whether they are good or bad. You have to weigh the outcome of your actions and move forward in a methodical manner knowing what will follow. Period.

@Legion489 I've read your comment multiple times and I do not understand it. My head hurts now. I don't know if it was auto correct or what but I am confused as to your point. At no point did I ever say that people have the right to burn and pillage. I don't agree with that. I also don't agree with the situation Kyle willing-fully put himself in. If you want an all out war in the streets you may eventually see that some day. I hope we don't see that day. The world is not made of absolutes. If you think I am ok with antifa and BLM you are very wrong. At the same time I am extremely against the overwhelming abuse of power in certain situations. Although those situations are rare but promoted in the media to be common and directed at specific races or a group of people which is extremely false.

Last Edited:
What ever do you mean? :D

AB0371BF-67C6-4BA0-8D6F-893A3A3DB874.jpeg

@Legion489 I've read your comment multiple times and I do not understand it. My head hurts now. I don't know if it was auto correct or what but I am confused as to your point. At no point did I ever say that people have the right to burn and pillage. I don't agree with that. I also don't agree with the situation Kyle willing-fully put himself in. If you want an all out war in the streets you may eventually see that some day. I hope we don't see that day. The world is not made of absolutes. If you think I am ok with antifa and BLM you are very wrong. At the same time I am extremely against the overwhelming abuse of power in certain situations. Although those situations are rare but promoted in the media to be common and directed at specific races or a group of people which is extremely false.

Some good guys will be demonized for protecting their own. Which sucks. But the rest that have no skin in it, let the bad guys be front and center. Don't distract from whats really going on.

Some good guys will be demonized for protecting their own. Which sucks. But the rest that have no skin in it, let the bad guys be front and center. Don't distract from whats really going on.
Bingo.

"All thats required for evil to prevail, is for GOOD men to stand by and do nothing."

I kinda view him the same as first responders or search and rescue (at least the swiftwater and climbers) who put themselves somewhat in harms way to help others and even just show up.
It sucks to see it happen but i will pretty much ALWAYS give them the benifit of the doubt because they were TRYING to do the right thing. A large part of bettering ones self (or society as a whole) is making mistakes and learning from them. We should ALL learn from this. Im pretty sure absolutely NO ONE thinks he went out there simply to shoot people, if he was to do that he didnt have to get assaulted first.

Bingo.

"All thats required for evil to prevail, is for GOOD men to stand by and do nothing."

I kinda view him the same as first responders or search and rescue (at least the swiftwater and climbers) who put themselves somewhat in harms way to help others and even just show up.
It sucks to see it happen but i will pretty much ALWAYS give them the benifit of the doubt because they were TRYING to do the right thing. A large part of bettering ones self (or society as a whole) is making mistakes and learning from them. We should ALL learn from this. Im pretty sure absolutely NO ONE thinks he went out there simply to shoot people, if he was to do that he didnt have to get assaulted first.

Didn't have to drive so far either. People is everywhere.

Bingo.

I agree to a certain degree. But if this is the principle is what we are going to live and be governed by why weren't a bunch of "patriots" running and gunning in Portland when it was burning? Or all the other cities across the country?Are the people at the capital hero's too (in my eyes they are equal to antifa and BLM)? I agree that what Rittenhouse did was self defense but I am not going to interject myself into a conflict that I can avoid where no life is in peril. That's where I think he failed. I truly believe his intentions were good. I don't think he was there to get in a gunfight. The altercation didn't start in an attempt to save a life or protect an innocent individual. If that was the case I would have been all for it. But to go in front of a mob and move directly against them over property I think could have been thought through better. In all honesty I feel for the kid. His future is not gunna be an easy walk all because he saved his own life in self defense. We all won't agree on things or what should have happened but we can all agree he did what was needed to save his life and in effect altered it in the process. We as a country need to untie the hands of Law Enforcement and allow them to do their jobs but we know that won't be happening anytime soon. Violence is best met with violence. I just don't think we need to put that responsibility on a 17 year old kid. There is something wrong with the country when a child is the only one who stands up for what he believes in though.

As far as the other quote, I have no idea what he is talking about.
No, that was a separate WTF.
Thanks.
This IS indeed that WTF...! Kid was basically just assasinated for looking a certain way. Pathetic! Was acting totally within his rights.

To the other comment about "no one is forcing you to live" is pretty thin when you think about it. Not answering and just leaving the statement be is probably the best move.

I dont really think common sense and patriotism have an age limit.
But yeah i agree for the most part.
As far as saving peoples lives, thats somewhat subjective. I mean you talking a few momentary blips when things go from "no one died" to oops someone got ran over by a car or flaming dumpster fire etc. Cant really definitively make that arguement. I mean you can try but i won't buy it. I Also think whether someone dies is kinda a moot point. I beleive you have the right to protect life and property. And its up to the crim to decide if they really want to, you just might have to forfeit your being.
I cristen thee POST human!

This IS indeed that WTF...! Kid was basically just assasinated for looking a certain way. Pathetic! Was acting totally within his rights.

To the other comment about "no one is forcing you to live" is pretty thin when you think about it. Not answering and just leaving the statement be is probably the best move.
Was it an assassination when they were doing what they were trained? I'm sure their intent was not to kill the kid. Murder requires intent. Also if the kid would have obeyed the police officers commands he would still be alive. Some LEO are going to violate your rights. Take them to court. Fighting or disobeying will only leave you hurt or dead. It goes without saying that certain rights cannot be allowed to be violated and demand a response (possibly violence) but something as simple as going into hand irons for a period of time does not require you to fight back and will not give you anything positive.

Last Edited:
Was it an assignation when they were doing what they were trained? I'm sure their intent was not to kill the kid. Murder requires intent. Also if the kid would have obeyed the police officers commands he would still be alive. Some LEO are going to violate your rights. Take them to court. Fighting or disobeying will only leave you hurt or dead. It goes without saying that certain rights cannot be allowed to be violated and demand a response (possibly violence) but something as simple as going into hand irons for a period of time does not require you to fight back and will not give you anything positive.
This is very true as well. But the way it was intitiated was kinda f'd as well.. At least from what i heard.

This is very true as well. But the way it was intitiated was kinda f'd as well.. At least from what i heard.
I guess what im saying is most of the time uf you see someone suspicious you dont have to call the cops everytime. If your neighbors have been robbed recently by all means go for it. But noting the time and date and general apearance is enough without other due cause for alarm.

$hitty thing is the cops have to show up when they get called. It's up to them to determine what is going on. And at times they get it wrong. Police need to spend more time and training on communication and interacting with people. But in a day and age where people can only communicate through a phone/social media that is a lost skill.

$hitty thing is the cops have to show up when they get called. It's up to them to determine what is going on. And at times they get it wrong. Police need to spend more time and training on communication and interacting with people. But in a day and age where people can only communicate through a phone/social media that is a lost skill.
Yup. Precisely one of the reasons i dont even feel compelled to date these days. One closet psycho away from calling the cops if you own guns and your life is pretty much over, and most of them know it too. Mandatory felony. And i laugh my bubblegum off when women are like "why cant we find any men these days?" Lol. (Total lack of common sense)

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads