JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Nope, i agree with you actually. If you re read it (if you want) i do say they are necessary and i say that because what you said is true. Most of them are decent. Nothing in this world is ever perfect. I do alude to all the things as well that one would think i dint like police. But despite all that i am still glad they are there to do what most people wouldnt. I am just giving a total picture that bo one thing is ever ome sided. And unlike most people i can argue both sides of a topic pretty fairly and judge it unbiasly. (Not insinuating anyone here is btw.)

Idk i kinda doubt he will regret this for the rest of his life. But neither of us should speculate on his mental well being or social standing throughout any of this.
I wish him the best.
I support peoples rights to free speech up until the point they start to display a mob mentality or utter lack of civility at which point i fully support anyone right to defend themselves however they see fit. Being shooting warning shots whatever.

I mostoy blame the state of the legal system for a lack of social respect and justice in any way or shape. Its too circumstancial. Everyone acts like 20/20 hindsight should the standard for actions in the moment under duress. I think if your being civil than you shouldnt have anything to worry about. His assailants CLEARLY were not doing that.
And i also think (because many people are martial artists) you should assume pretty much anyone could kill you at any point regardless of if they present a weapon etc. So the bar for self defense should be pretty increadibly low. Its up to you to act civil and present a pleasant demeanor and be courteous. Even getting to close to someone (if your smart) should trigger you into being defensive.

You might be ok with being turned into a veg and drinking through a straw for the rest of your life. I dont. I dont think anyone else should either. And it can happen insanely quick.

Anyway. Thats just my $.02 doubt anyone cares. And ive said my peice.
(Man i hate writing on my phone!)
you damn sure said your opinion, and i damn sure respect your opinion.
these two cases are not related in any sense.

Was it an assignation when they were doing what they were trained? I'm sure their intent was not to kill the kid. Murder requires intent. Also if the kid would have obeyed the police officers commands he would still be alive. Some LEO are going to violate your rights. Take them to court. Fighting or disobeying will only leave you hurt or dead. It goes without saying that certain rights cannot be allowed to be violated and demand a response (possibly violence) but something as simple as going into hand irons for a period of time does not require you to fight back and will not give you anything positive.

I don't think "assignation" means what you think it means.

I don't think "assignation" means what you think it means.
Assassination - to murder (a usually prominent person) by sudden or secret attack often for political reasons.

To murder is the key word.

Murder - the crime of unlawfully killing a person especially with malice aforethought.

Last Edited:
I think you mean assassination. Assignation is like a hook up for sex. Well, Merriam Webster could be a little off, though. I looked up assault rifle, and it said "whatever I say it is, redneck!" :s0092:

Assignation - to murder (a usually prominent person) by sudden or secret attack often for political reasons.

To murder is the key word.

Murder - the crime of unlawfully killing a person especially with malice aforethought.

as·sig·na·tion
/ˌasiɡˈnāSH(ə)n/
Learn to pronounce

noun

1. 1.
    an appointment to meet someone in secret, typically one made by lovers.
    "his assignation with an older woman"

Similar:
    rendezvous

date

appointment

meeting

tweetup

tryst

2. 2.
    the allocation or attribution of someone or something as belonging to something.
    "this document explains the principles governing the assignation of lexical units to lexemes"

Lol. I don't read to good..... thanks. I fixed my stupid mistake. We're you an officer?

as·sig·na·tion
/ˌasiɡˈnāSH(ə)n/
Learn to pronounce

noun

1. 1.

Similar:
    rendezvous

date

appointment

meeting

tweetup

tryst

2. 2.
    the allocation or attribution of someone or something as belonging to something.
    "this document explains the principles governing the assignation of lexical units to lexemes"

Secret assignation, that's what we are
We shouldn't be together, but we can't let go..

or

Me an Mrs. Jones.....assignation.....
We both know that its wrong, but its much too strong....

No wonder no one uses that word. Doesn't fit in an R&B song at all!

as·sig·na·tion
/ˌasiɡˈnāSH(ə)n/
Learn to pronounce

noun

1. 1.

Similar:
    rendezvous

date

appointment

meeting

tweetup

tryst

2. 2.
Well, chewing gum. That explains a couple of bad evals.

Depends on the news you read Benny762. Did you see the photos of the kid cleaning up the grafitti and picking up the trash Antifa left behind?

I could see this discourse getting contentions, so I'm out. Best to all.

Also worth noting that Rittenhouse was in town because his JOB was there, things started getting ugly while he was at work and he stayed.

If he'd boogied home and come BACK there mighta been question there, but he was there on legit business. So nice of the BurnLootMurder-symp trolls to out themselves...

Also worth noting that Rittenhouse was in town because his JOB was there, things started getting ugly while he was at work and he stayed.

If he'd boogied home and come BACK there mighta been question there, but he was there on legit business. So nice of the BurnLootMurder-symp trolls to out themselves...
Just cause someone doesn't agree with what one individual did doesn't mean they endorse the other party (BLM). These are the same people who through a $hit fit over BRCC when they denounced the kid and stated they were not trying to make profit off of the lose of life. We are arguing over the internet. No one is going to change their mind. Side note - I still think Kyle is an immature child who put himself in a stupid situation and is now paying the price.

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews