JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
weird... on the earth i live on, blacks are disproportionately represented in the criminal justice system, and being poor and black almost guarantees criminal charges and disproportionately longer sentences. so weird that all you guys somehow live on an earth where black people can't even be charged with crimes.

whack.
Funny, on the planet I live, in the US, black Americans also commit disproportionately more crime, including killing disproportionately more police officers. Furthermore, what was possibly the best attempt at unbiased sentencing (mandatory minimum sentencing) was also ultimately lambasted by the left as a racist policy.

I'd like anyone to pull up evidence where a shooting that took place at a school resulted in the shooter being released same day - I'm not aware of any except this one and to most of us who have watched the last 20 years of race based political pandering infect every aspect of society, it seems blatantly obvious what happened in this instance.

You can get scholarships to college for being black, then all other welfare will pay for phones, internet, cable tv, laptops, food, rent, clothes, utilities, far better medical than many of those who actually pay for it. Despite all this, "meh my oppression."

There's just no pleasing some people.

Chicago Mayor: Lori Lightfoot
LY2V2UOQRRFL7LKVHSR5QIJNLA.jpg
Chicago Superintendent of police: Eddie Johnson
intendent-of-Police-David-ONeil-Brown-2020-Present.jpg
Chicago District Attorney: Kim Fox
AR-180129809.jpg

Conclusion: The reason why there is such a high incarceration rate for blacks in large Democrat controlled urban areas is due to white racists.

Last Edited:
Apparently this also includes the dictionary as well.

'N' is a letter - not a 'word'.

You might want to try reading articles sometime - and a dictionary.
can we get this man some "like"s? i dont see any likes on this comment yet, and it definitely needs some. ill donate the first, in fact.

goddamn, son... well, well played.

Thomas Sowell said those who opposed his findings on this topic matter couldn't debate him on the merit or facts of their position, so they just stopped engaging with him.

I notice my response also didn't get a reply.

Pretty misleading post title. The topic is if unlawful possession prevents him from claiming self-defense as a defense.
I have not checked for updates today, but the misdemeanor charge may well be thrown out since the State judges cannot even agree what the statute means. If they are not able to understand it, how is an average citizen suppose to abide by it?

Men shot by Rittenhouse can be described as 'rioters' and 'looters' but not 'victims,' judge rules ahead of trial

"Kyle Rittenhouse's lawyers can refer to the men he shot as "rioters" and "looters," but prosecutors still may not call them "victims" at any time during the teen's upcoming murder trial, a judge ruled Monday.​
Circuit Judge Bruce Schroeder cautioned the defense team against using pejorative terms during opening statements, but he said they could use them in their closing arguments if the evidence suggested the men engaged in criminal acts. ..."​

Men shot by Rittenhouse can be described as 'rioters' and 'looters' but not 'victims,' judge rules ahead of trial

"Kyle Rittenhouse's lawyers can refer to the men he shot as "rioters" and "looters," but prosecutors still may not call them "victims" at any time during the teen's upcoming murder trial, a judge ruled Monday.​
Circuit Judge Bruce Schroeder cautioned the defense team against using pejorative terms during opening statements, but he said they could use them in their closing arguments if the evidence suggested the men engaged in criminal acts. ..."​
Can't they just be referred to what they really were…

Peaceful Protesters….

:eek:

Since this thread appears to have the latest news about the trial........

Aloha, Mark

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews