JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
So... a blindfold and a swift punch in da mouth? :s0064:
I'd pass on that part. :s0030:
Sounds like an old joke... Fifty years ago, Ed got his draft notice and reported to Basic.

On the morning of the first day the Army gave him a comb. That afternoon the Army barber shaved his head.
On the morning of the second day the Army gave him a toothbrush. That afternoon the Army dentist pulled seven of his teeth.

On the morning of the third day the Army gave him a condom... the Army has been on a manhunt for Ed as a deserter ever since.

I doubt that instruction is grounds for a mistrial. It is a warning to the jury to ignore information and opinion from outside the court room. As such, it is simply a reminder to limit consideration to the official record, which is proper judicial procedure.

And of course the FBLie would just stand by and watch these fxxxers burn, loot and murder their way from one side of town to the other... probably provided them organizational support too.

Maybe the judge anticipates an appeal from the verdict and is heading off at least one argument: i.e., defect in jury instructions.

I would want that judge to oversee a trial if I was a defendant. He seems legitimately committed to the idea of innocent-until-proven-guilty-and-no-thumb-on-the-scale-you-idiot-prosecutor.

I doubt that instruction is grounds for a mistrial. It is a warning to the jury to ignore information and opinion from outside the court room. As such, it is simply a reminder to limit consideration to the official record, which is proper judicial procedure.
I wasn't suggesting it was, only that the presence of all the media already convicting him makes a good case for a mistrial.

I agree. It's the judge's job to ensure that the only thing the jury hears and considers is sworn evidence in the courtroom. The judge won't let anything be considered that's hearsay which is what media garbage is. I think he's trying to head off an appeal.

Day 1.

No.
I don't plan to post a blow by blow....day by day account.

Aloha, Mark
Never made sense to me how a word is only bad when some people say it and not others - it's either a bad word, or it isn't.

At the high school I attended, if you listened to a lot of the students use it in nearly every sentence as a noun, pronounce, adjective, etc. you'd assume it was a very popular word to use.

Kyle should walk, and charges filed against any who withheld evidence of his self defense! The whole case should be tossed, Kyle made completely whole and compensated for his significant troubles! Frankly, that arsehole Gaige should behind bars, if there was ever any doubt of his intentions, that new video removes all doubt!

It will be interesting to see how this all plays out.

I doubt Rittenhouse will receive a full acquittal on all seven charges but he is most likely not going to do life either. Lots of possibilities. One MIGHT be is he is found NOT guilty of all shooting charges - but guilty of one or more of the lessor charges.

His age and appearance in court are probably working to his advantage. He looks remorseful when seeing the videos and this might 'play' on the sympathy of the jury.

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews